Christian Nade

How do I get the video to play? It just seems to freeze at the very start with Nade looking like he's about to start a sing song!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye, nice one :) and when you got time or bored do rest of squad at bottom ones in red, young Wighton deffo needs up

Aye, good ain. I can't imagine ever having enough time, or being bored enough, to do that. 8)

I only have a Wikipedia account for some work related stuff I was doing. Good point about Craig Wighton though. Someone will do it soon.

Fair play to him. I'm sure I wasn't alone in having a wee snigger when Dundee signed him, it did seem like a desperation signing from a manager that was already on his way out.

However he has clearly worked very hard at getting himself motivated and fit and looking like an effective target man type striker (something every team needs). I watched the highlights of the game on Saturday and (despite the dodgy camera work!) you can see he does have the ability to take a touch, hold men off and find a pass. He will never be a worldbeater but he is the type of player that could work very well in a side that needs an out ball and a focus to their attacks.

I do hope he leaves though, but only because he would utterly destroy our central defenders next year! Anyone with even the slightest physical presence has totally dominated us this season.

He also has this to his credit.

From Wiki

Following a 2–0 defeat to Celtic in February 2010 he was involved in a dressing room bust-up with team mate Ian Black which resulted in the Frenchman being frozen out of the squad for approximately a month.

:wub:

He'd snap that Black like a twiglet.

Nade was immense on Saturday. Dundee have long needed a striker who the ball sticks to when it gets punted up the park. He wins high balls, is excellent at holding the ball up while the midfield piles forward in support, and has surprisingly quick feet and a deft touch for a big guy.

Loved the moment on the lap of honour when he wandered up to the Shankly for a cuddle off the front row.

I think he has found some place where he has felt wanted right from day one and this has helped rebuild his confidence and probably love off the game again.

The wanted feeling from the fans was a bit off a piss take but every game he has played he has impressed me other than Livi where he looked off the pace but noticed he went off injured so might have been carrying a knock.

Noticed in the paper he was saying he prefers playing with another striker.Cant see us playing 442 in the spl so that might be hinderance to the dark destroyer but i would still him offer a years deal.

Has come on leaps and bounds as the season has went on. His all round play has been fantastic and has come up big with key goals in the last few games. Would love to see him get a chance next year

Du Du Duru,

CHRISTIAN NADE!

I love the boy. Again, look at McBride, Derry'd out his tits!

DU DU DURU! CHRISTIAN NADE!

Nade and McBride are must keeps IMO.

I was extremely underwhelmed when we signed him, but I am more than chuffed that he made me eat my words. He was a worldie on Saturday, and did not look out of shape one bit. It has been brilliant stuff to watch, the amount on Saturday when we cleared our box and McAlister or Boyle just punted the ball hopefully up the pitch and Nade was always there winning everything. Would 100% be happy to see him playing for us next season, having a physical presence upfront was something we lacked last year in the SPL usually playing Baird on his own

Archived