The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

I know alot, infact.

So Goodwin, i really think you could do better. Don't you?

Goodwin stepped up to the mark in the last few games last season. Put in a few performances expected of a captain and guided us to safety.

Not the most technical and sometimes over steps the line but he is a leader who still has a lot to offer the team.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NDD you're embarrassing yourself

Goodwin >>>>>>>>> McPake

I'm not understanding why this mouth breather is being given airtime on here, to be fair.

Some St Mirren supporters on this thread only have themselves to blame

I'm not understanding why this mouth breather is being given airtime on here, to be fair.

:lol:

Would have to agree. Over recent weeks, there's been far too many obsessed Dundee fans on this thread.

Apologies but there's so many fuckwit Dundee fans it's hard to keep track of who to ignore.

And let's all remember that even when Hibs ship was sinking faster than the Titanic, Butcher still persisted with Nelson at the back and left a fit McPake on the bench.

He did score a goal in a cup final though, don't remember Goodwin doing that....:P

And let's all remember that even when Hibs ship was sinking faster than the Titanic, Butcher still persisted with Nelson at the back and left a fit McPake on the bench.

He did score a goal in a cup final though, don't remember Goodwin doing that.... :P

You will of course remember Goodwin lifting the trophy , or did you leave ? ^_^

The beautiful god Sir Thommo was in Braehead Dobbies cafe this lunchtime. I take it he's not in the squad for tonight then.

Thommo is too sexy for preseason.

The beautiful god Sir Thommo was in Braehead Dobbies cafe this lunchtime. I take it he's not in the squad for tonight then.

I saw Dougie Vipond and Matthew Pinsent in Glasgow today. Neither of them in our team tonight either then. Not sure what Pinsent was doing in Glasgow... Must be some sort of games thing on. Can't say I've noticed.

Goodwin was centre half. We weren't great tonight. Grainger scored a peach of a free kick for them, which he celebrated by cupping his ears infront of us.

Deserved to lose overall.

Archived