The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

Wylde looked like he was picking up a bit if form towards the end of the last season but he's been another complete passenger this season. Wouldn't shed a tear of he's offski.

Just something about the guys demeanor and attitude on the pitch that doesn't appeal to me. Any yes Deefiant, I think he may not have tracked back at a corner once or twice as well. ;)

:lol::thumsup2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a movement on B&WA to get him chased out the club already. I think he's hoping to sign for Dundee before the end of the transfer window.

He must be on a reasonable wage as well, getting him out on loan would free up some cash.

Indeed.

What exactly was the script with Haddad leaving. Always seemed a decent enough player to me.

Think he got a better offer - or his agent told him he could get more cash elsewhere. He had potential but was incredibly raw.

Why have they let him go then?

They let Adam Rooney go this time last year. Clearly their manager is clueless ;)

Noticed this from Teale on the official site:

“Hopeful of bringing in one addition and we have a few players on our list. Not settled on one position, like I say we have options and it will be up to me which of those we decide to go for.”

Near enough perfect weekend for us.

Well and County were both losing but managed to salvage draws.

Big couple of days coming up with the transfer window closing.

Holding onto McLean should be 1st priority.

I would bring Arquin back in for Thompson for the Caley game, him and McLean worked very well together against Ross County and Dundee United, maybe give Thompson the last 15-20 minutes.

Holding onto McLean should be 1st priority.

I would bring Arquin back in for Thompson for the Caley game, him and McLean worked very well together against Ross County and Dundee United, maybe give Thompson the last 15-20 minutes.

problem with Arquin is he doesn't seem to be able to play a full 90 mins while Thommo managed 88 last night.

Archived