The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no chance you just need to read the reactions of today's news or lack of news on Facebook and black and white army to realise there are a whole load of thick fuckers out there who just moan for the sake of it. People moaning about the news being broken by Div and not the club, then when the news is being questioned they moan about the club not making a statement, they've moaned about the current board not selling, they moan about the Argentinians, they just moan.

Whit you moaning about?

Andy Newport - who is normally quite a good source - just tweeted that there's no truth in this:

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420981132.787689.jpg

See he's now backing away from this viewpoint and saying that sources within the club are conflicting to the point where someone is telling him lies.

See he's now backing away from this viewpoint and saying that sources within the club are conflicting to the point where someone is telling him lies.

Someone is certainly lying. Either way, if the club has been sold they're obliged to tell shareholders ASAP, so to me that means we should know by the end of the day.

Someone is certainly lying. Either way, if the club has been sold they're obliged to tell shareholders ASAP, so to me that means we should know by the end of the day.

That's great, but will you be honouring your £50 charity bet you made with Biggie that your respective teams would finish above the other?

That's great, but will you be honouring your £50 charity bet you made with Biggie that your respective teams would finish above the other?

It's weird how he never responds when this is brought up but you can guarantee he would be all over it if St Mirren were 14 points ahead of us, which they aren't as we are 14 points ahead of them.

Just say you'll honour your bet and that the Cats Protection League will see their 50 quid Lex and we'll stop pestering you.

I'd like to think that Yoann is considering St Mirren, just so that he can push Jim Goodwin around in training every week:

MeatyCheerfulAbalone.gif
CheapUntimelyAlbacoretuna.gif
He completely bossed him every time we played St Mirren.
I was actually gutted to see him go, he's a genuine threat, strong, fast and technically gifted, although his composure/finishing is weak - he fluffs a lot of shots, and frequently sclaffs the final simple pass after beating a man or two.
He also needs to be cherished, otherwise his head goes down. If the St Mirren fans get on his back early doors then his form (if he finds it) will disappear.
I'd like to see him go on and do well, but just not in this league, and especially not for our main relegation rivals...

Archived