The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd love to try, but instead you resorted to posting ludicrously inappropriate GIFs.

Look back at your contribution to this conversation - it's been a disaster. I think you've finally realised this and will slink off, not to gift this thread with your presence for some time yet.

Hiya Supras!

It's great to be up and about realising Tommy Craig is still St Mirren's manager.

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/dundee-united/303745-three-scottish-players-make-prestigious-list-of-worlds-emerging-stars/

John McGinn has made this 'prestigious list' of the top 100 emerging talents in the world. Him and Ryan Christie are the only two players from the Scottish league to cut it.

I'm surprised this isn't on here.

I see the same Argentinians that were looking to buy Motherwell have now turned their attention to St Mirren and have met McAusland.

Thoughts?

Is it another Claude Anelka type scenario?

I'm surprised this isn't on here.

I see the same Argentinians that were looking to buy Motherwell have now turned their attention to St Mirren and have met McAusland.

Thoughts?

Is it another Claude Anelka type scenario?

Won't happen, for a variety of reasons.

St.Mirren fans! After your resounding victory at Dens yesterday why not read this? I have written some reports for each team and would appreciate it if people gave them a read and also commented/criticised them if you feel the need! Cheers!

Wasn't Plummer the worst player Oldham fans had ever seen? Yet Lex was lauding him as a fantastic signing.

He played well for us at the start of the season, but he had a mare against Killie and went off injured in the next game at Firhill. There were rumours that he was exaggerating his injury lately IIRC.

Archived