The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won last night without him so...

Also yass, 2 games against the Jags! Hoping for a good turnout on Friday night, really enjoyed the trips last season.

Independence Night :thumsup2

or a damp squib of a Status Quo gig beckons!

Isma Goncalves scored a last minute winner for Rio Ave tonight :wub:

Would like to see him ripping Celtic apart again in the group stage.

Mile offside, mind... Pleased for him though.

Nah he's not. He's onside when the keeper punts it and the only player it touches after that is an Elfsborg one.

Wonder if he'll finally get a run at Rio Ave now - sure someone said a few months back he'd been binned!

Nah he's not. He's onside when the keeper punts it and the only player it touches after that is an Elfsborg one.

Wonder if he'll finally get a run at Rio Ave now - sure someone said a few months back he'd been binned!

You're right enough. I was watching it on my phone and thought it was his team-mate nodded it through.

Nice one Isma :wub:

Well the question is how long will Craig get to deliver us a goal in the league, never mind a point?

Will another defeat against Killie be the final straw?

Saying that we have a history of sticking with managers for longer than results suggest we should.

I hate to say I warned you about Craig during pre-season, but well, I did. The sooner you punt, the sooner St Mirren can stabilise.

Tbf, I think everyone and their dugs knew Craig was a shite appointment, including St Mirren fans.

I hate to say I warned you about Craig during pre-season, but well, I did. The sooner you punt, the sooner St Mirren can stabilise.

Tbf, I think everyone and their dugs knew Craig was a shite appointment, including St Mirren fans.

Aye if you look back pretty much everyone was stunned and a bit raged that TC was appointed.

It wasn't going to take much for our fans to turn on him because many believed he should have left with Danny. There is now the same mood surrounding the fans as there was last season under DL.

What can we do though, he has signed a 2 year deal and our board don't just sack managers. He will get time to turn it around but by November time it could be too late. Nobody expected Accies to get off to the start they did, think everyone was banking on them finishing 12th. Lets be honest, even 11th place probably means relegation this season.

Did the St Mirren fans not learn anything from last season? You started poorly then too and ended up safe with games to spare. This season you've got a squad not filled with diddies like Grainger, Bahoken and St Mirren's version of Gary Harkins. Surely you can see the light at the end of the tunnel when you've got Thompson to come back in, as well as better options (and more experience for your youngsters) than this time last year?

Did the St Mirren fans not learn anything from last season? You started poorly then too and ended up safe with games to spare. This season you've got a squad not filled with diddies like Grainger, Bahoken and St Mirren's version of Gary Harkins. Surely you can see the light at the end of the tunnel when you've got Thompson to come back in, as well as better options (and more experience for your youngsters) than this time last year?

Unless we get rid of TC then our only destination will be the championship.

Archived