The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

Totally agree.

Tess might be great or he might be brutal but until we fill the positions where we actually need players, then he is a luxury signing.

Tommy should have started with a big no fucking nonsense centre half, instead of someone who is a LB but can play there if needed.

Cheesy will be our no nonsense centre half this season. He is experienced enough now, the management team think he's up to it so let's see what happens.

He led by example at Cappelow, even barking orders at Teale.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't playing well, experimental side with plenty of youth. Don't like the trialist even though he's scored.

Still 0-2 half time. Would equate Blyth with Pollok Juniors.

2-2....

Really poor. I'd hope our first team is quite a bit different from this. I'd go as far as saying our youth players don't look that good.

Will be... Too warm down here too!

The management said today the squad is far from complete. I would judge it and our points total on the 1st of September.

Oh and, we don't really have a new manager. He's been in situe for a good while, since that midweek game against St Johnstone at home, yep.

The management said today the squad is far from complete. I would judge it and our points total on the 1st of September.

Oh and, we don't really have a new manager. He's been in situe for a good while, since that midweek game against St Johnstone at home, yep.

Craig has been in charge since the game when we got beat 2 nil midweek? Is that what you are saying Lex?

Did they say anything to you about new signings or why Tess wasn't involved today?

Craig has been in charge since the game when we got beat 2 nil midweek? Is that what you are saying Lex?

Did they say anything to you about new signings or why Tess wasn't involved today?

It was said when Tess signed that he wouldn't join up with the squad till Sunday.

To be honest I think we all had a incline something wasn't right last season, worked out well for everyone anyway. DL left with a decent looking cv, TC got the job and the team survived.

Archived