The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? If you can find the original post then feel free to post it and make yourself look even more of a fool.

Please do actually, it'll be funny as f**k :lol:

Why would I waste my time - I've got a real family - you're the guy with time on his hands with your imaginary kids :lol:

That's because it is a non-story. Some people are absolutely desperate to try and get one-up on me though, as fifespud and Deeman have shown.

Pair of thick c***s :lol:

Why do you keep mentioning me in posts and you still haven't told me what you were looking for on my profile page the other day?

So the Dundee fans who were crying like children that other people were commenting on their thread are now commenting on other teams threads? Seems somewhat contradictory doesn't it?

btw, this "all time stats" bullshit that Deefiant and Fifespud keep mentioning, it's not this is it? If so, that's pretty embarrassing. It also ruins any argument. The website has been roundly discredited as it rates games in the lower leagues the same as those in the higher leagues essentially meaning if you constantly get relegated then promoted between the 2nd and 3rd divisions you'll be rated higher than a club which has remained it the top division - clearly a flawed concept of which is "better". It also rates Morten as 9th in the country! 9th! St Johnstone 20th and Dundee United 23rd.

Are you seriously claiming that Dundee are the 4th biggest team in the country, while Dundee United are 23rd? :lol:

Oh f**k sake haha.

But seriously can we stop all this useless bickering. Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Apologies to anyone offended but it's an apt simile.

It appears to me that you and your Dundee supporting pals are the ones who are " talking shite" on another teams thread.

I can understand how annoying it is - we've had to put up with it for years from Lex, Borg and AberdeenFud - as they always say 'can't you comprehend the notion of an open forum'.

It will no doubt settle down a bit once the action starts.

I can understand how annoying it is - we've had to put up with it for years from Lex, Borg and AberdeenFud - as they always say 'can't you comprehend the notion of an open forum'.

Lol thanks for the mention.

Nothing's stopping you, or "decent posters", coming in here and talking about transfer targets and your team.

Is there much point? What a shitfest.

Anyway to try and get this back on track rumours have it a striker coming in for a medical on Monday. Also we may see a couple of old faces sign this week.

My guess is Tess and maybe Hasselbaink. Management team were not a fan of Nige maybe he has matured.

Or maybe it's Higdon! We can but dream.

Is there much point? What a shitfest.

Anyway to try and get this back on track rumours have it a striker coming in for a medical on Monday. Also we may see a couple of old faces sign this week.

My guess is Tess and maybe Hasselbaink. Management team were not a fan of Nige maybe he has matured.

Or maybe it's Higdon! We can but dream.

We won't sign hasselbaink.

I wonder if 1 of the old faces could be a current player signing a new deal to stay at the club......

We won't sign hasselbaink.

I wonder if 1 of the old faces could be a current player signing a new deal to stay at the club......

If we re-signed McLean it would be our signing of the summer, regardless of who else came in. He was absolutely immense for the last 8 weeks of the season when he got back to fitness.

I think Hasselbaink is the most likely of the 3 rumoured returns, the others being Tesselaar and Carey. Not got a source or anything, just a gut feeling, I know him and Tommy got on well in his season here.

We do have a striker having a medical tomorrow, and if he passes it he will apparently sign a 2 year deal. I have no idea who it is, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was Hasselbaink.

There was a thread about summer football and my argument was that attendances wouldn't be greatly improved as people would rather take the wife and kids elsewhere on a braw summers day, including me. It was crystal clear what I meant to everyone apart from a few utter thickos. For some reason they think they are winding me up over it despite it being glaringly obvious it's them who people are laughing at. The funniest part is that I'm not actually married but I have a girlfriend and two boys :1eye

They're not your boys though are they Stan? Standfree rentada.

Ahhh, so it's the guys who're utterly raging at Lex and Aberdeenbud who are posting all over our threads? That explains a lot actually, as you'd need to be tragically stupid to get this wound up by that lot.

Archived