The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2014/15

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A winnable first round tie with limited travel would be preferable.

Looking at the QR2 teams, there are some really tough games in there and if we are unseeded for that round (if we get through) we'd have to be at our best to progress.

QR1 - will be regionalised and we'll be seeded.

Destination looks likely to be Ireland, Wales, Iceland, Faroes, Luxembourg, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania or Latvia.

Given how easily we've coped with the likes of Bohemians, Skonto Riga and Barry Town in the past - nothing to worry about here, and QR2 looks like the real challenge :unsure:

Been to Tallinn, but never to Tartu.

Cool name too and third tier - that'll do for me. The trips come thick and fast and only a finite amount of time off work available, so wouldn't be too upset with N.Ireland or Wales and then something more exotic in the following round.

Where are you seeing it's going to be regonalised, tarapoa?

QR1 is generally always regionalised, but sometimes there isn't an equal split of teams in each region so there is still the possibility of a team a long distance away.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is the view from the stand...

10423752_744038902285760_515933840526208

The stand is at the bottom of the cliff face unfortunately. I really like the idea of perching myself where this photo was taken and watching a football match though.

Archived