The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2014/15

The game is on BT Sports this Thursday for any interested people.

More TV dough for the Club :)

Thats not how I read it...

The Club is delighted to confirm it has reached a non-commercial agreement with BT Sport, enabling them to broadcast the home leg of our Third Qualifying Round Europa League match against Real Sociedad on Thursday evening throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely we'll be getting paid for it being broadcast back to Spain. I assume that BT are just paying the Spanish broadcaster for the rights to show it.

We don't make any more money but the UK get to see our famous comeback to win 3-0. :thumsup2

Thats not how I read it...

Aye, noticed that soon after I posted it.

Would've liked to thought we would of at least wangled a few grand out of it #MilneOut

Any idea how many tickets were given to Real Sociedad? Just the usual away section at Pittodrie, or less?

Apparently they've been given the usual entire away section which holds around 2,000.

But they're only bringing around 50-60 fans!

Total waste of seats that could've been otherwise occupied by Dandies but apparently this was the call of the Police.

I'd imagine they've just got the standard away section. No idea what to expect from them numbers-wise though. Delighted to see a sellout of the home section.

Regardless of the result (unless we receive a pumping), I'm expecting 90min of noise while the boys fight for eveything. Can't ask any more than that

Apparently they've been given the usual entire away section which holds around 2,000.

But they're only bringing around 50-60 fans!

Total waste of seats that could've been otherwise occupied by Dandies but apparently this was the call of the Police.

Yeah that's poor, they should have just been shoehorned into a corner of the Main Stand or something like that, and allowed the additional seats to be sold to home fans. It looks like you would have had a decent chance to sell them also.

Yeah that's poor, they should have just been shoehorned into a corner of the Main Stand or something like that, and allowed the additional seats to be sold to home fans. It looks like you would have had a decent chance to sell them also.

Yes we definitely would have, we could have sold 20,000+ quite easily, still loads of people after tickets.

Disgraceful that we let the Police dictate to us like this, it has cost us a significant amount of money.

Still, we have shifted 18,000+ home tickets easily, the support is slowly but surely coming back...

Yes we definitely would have, we could have sold 20,000+ quite easily, still loads of people after tickets.

Disgraceful that we let the Police dictate to us like this, it has cost us a significant amount of money.

Still, we have shifted 18,000+ home tickets easily, the support is slowly but surely coming back...

What the f**k?

European teams with practically no travelling fans have always been in the Main Stand without a problem. Where were the 10 Riga fans?

Nice to see this is on BT tomorrow. Will be watching and wishing you the best of luck. An early goal, get Pittodrie rocking and you just never know.

Intae this Aberdeen

Archived