The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2014/15

Available from coffee shops and what 'kind' of biscuits are we talking here? Disco? Space?

FYI embittered Well fans, I firmly hope to see Motherwell do well in Europe, it would be good for everyone and despite some of the pish and that never-ending match thread, I would rather that shambles at the end of last season was against you rather than anyone else.

Lasley however is a cheating c**t and I thought that well before he took that free kick 40 yards from where the foul took place. A nasty little mouthpiece who spends his 90 minutes telling the referee how to do his job and kicking anything which is faster or more talented than him. I can see why ignorant fans and children would like him but that kind of player should not be in the top flight.

Excited about this week, think all Scottish sides will do well, including that one that thinks it's Scottish but is actually Irish or some kind of Palestinian.

article-2696670-1FBAE0B900000578-319_634

icwlYnjHQr8ms.gif

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of Aberdeen fans in Groningen city centre tonight. Joined a couple for some beers and it was great fun.

Yet at some point, more than a couple of police vehicles were speeding past our location towards the central square were most fans were gathering. There was definitely some crowd trouble going on. It was already on the cards.

A lot of Aberdeen fans in Groningen city centre tonight. Joined a couple for some beers and it was great fun.

Yet at some point, more than a couple of police vehicles were speeding past our location towards the central square were most fans were gathering. There was definitely some crowd trouble going on. It was already on the cards.

Quite a few of the Groningen fans were looking for a fight last week, a big group of them tried to rush through the gate behind the South Stand at half-time. Wouldn't surprise me if there was more fighting this time.

FAO Aberdeen Dandies:

Bars showing the game in Aberdeen (that I know of):

The College

Filthy McNasty's

The Foundry

The Adam Lounge

Monkey house

Old School House

There are more, but those are the one's I know 100% are showing it.

Hope everyone is out in town tonight watching it.

COYR

Glentanar are showing it as well.

Fit a fine boozer that is.

I’m watching at home, looking forward to it.

Seeing videos/photos appear on Facebook these past two days of Dandies blitzed in Amsterdam and Groningen has been hard to take though :(

So wish I’d been able to go over.

Maybe next season….

This is going to be tough tonight but an away goal would be massive.

Shades of Dnipro.....

Remember it like it was yesterday :wub:

There is some shitebag on Facebook annoying me today. This is his first European trip and he's giving it big licks as only the REAL FANS are in Groningen and everyone else is just a plastic.

Hate the wannabe uber fans. Where did this sense of entitlement come from in the elements of our younger fans?

Worse than Hitler.

Archived