The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2014/15

If Aberdeen dont knock seven shades of shite out of this mob tomorrow, then I'll eat my own underpants.

While I wanted Aberdeen to win, I am now suffering an internal conflict. Will this be televised?

Cheers, cant see us not winning but we have lost against some rank teams in the past

What's Groningen like? Cheap?

We were fairly wasted but it was pretty much UK prices, and I don't mean £5 Embra pints.

Lovely city with it's own little red light district, if that's your thing? We found a great pub that served food down near the cathedral/main church. Will see if I can find the name for you?

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading along to this tomorrow,hope you boys put on a decent show.

Should be a cracking away trip as well. Think this might be as good as it gets though, really tough draw if you get through.

All the best tonight. If you get through this round to face Groningen it's very easy to get to and a quality city. From Amsterdam Schipol (Airport) your tickets will cost 51euro return taking two hours. There is a great City square with bars etc that would be fantastic for pre match festivities.

All the best tonight. If you get through this round to face Groningen it's very easy to get to and a quality city. From Amsterdam Schipol (Airport) your tickets will cost 51euro return taking two hours. There is a great City square with bars etc that would be fantastic for pre match festivities.

I'm sure it cost us a fair bit less than that. Will ask Tynie in work later today.

2s7x6qo.jpg

80/1 :o

What bookies is that? Can't find odds anywhere near 80/1.

P.S. Bunged a tenner on at 22/1 anyway, seeing as Latvia started their season in March and should be far more match fit.

Ooft just came on to see if anyone knows what kind of level these guys are at for a wee bet tonight. What are we looking at, our version of League 1? With they odds I would assume much lower.

Bottom half of Highland/Lowland League by the look of things.

Anything less than 4-0 tonight is poor from us IMO.

Bottom half of Highland/Lowland League by the look of things.

Anything less than 4-0 tonight is poor from us IMO.

Going to have a wee bet then. The only thing they have going for them is match fitness but if that's the standard Aberdeen should romp it

P: 11 W: 2 D: 1 L: 8

Aberdeen should comfortably win this, tbh, given the club only finished 4th last season, and is currently loitering above the relegation places with 2 wins in 11.

Where are these stats from?

Are you sure this is the right team and not that other Daugava lot?

McInnes states today they have won 6 out of their last 11?

Anyhoo.

Finished in 90 minutes.

First pint in 105.

Marvellous.

Nice day/evening for it also. :)

Archived