The Airdrieonians Close Season Thread 2014

Is Grant Adam still at you lot? He's coming to us to cover for our pre-season games since both our keepers are carrying injuries. No chance he'll sign for us though.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bollan seems to have the players playing for the jersey much mow than previous seasons so I'm hopeful of a victory but I don't think it will be an easy game by any means. Think we will just edge it.

Only if we don't have to prune back the squad because of higher stadium rentals to Green & Co

Is Grant Adam still at you lot? He's coming to us to cover for our pre-season games since both our keepers are carrying injuries. No chance he'll sign for us though.

He knocked back our contract offer to pursue full time football...for the 3rd time in as many years.

Only if we don't have to prune back the squad because of higher stadium rentals to Green & Co

Ballantyne is quoting 6k for the stadium but he doesn't care to mention that that is including players and staff wages and all that leaving to go to cliftonhill stadium is a lot of p1sh coz he is tied into a long contract and would cost him more than what its worth to get out of it.

Time to give Green the finger I reckon!

Naw its time to point the finger at JB because he has lied at every point he said when he started Airdrie no transfer would be undisclosed well look at Hardie and watt they are undisclosed if you want Airdrie to thrive you need to get rid of the dead weight ie Ballantyne

Cliche Guevara, on 11 Jul 2014 - 07:56, said:

Kinda answered your own question there, surely?

I didn't know if it was a loan or if you'd given him permission to come over on trial.

Neilly, on 11 Jul 2014 - 14:28, said:

It's neither. He's unattached.

Aye, I had gathered that. He's signed to the end of August for us anyways, I don't expect him to be kept on after this period.

Ballantyne is quoting 6k for the stadium but he doesn't care to mention that that is including players and staff wages and all that leaving to go to cliftonhill stadium is a lot of p1sh coz he is tied into a long contract and would cost him more than what its worth to get out of it.

You can just leave the Cliftonhill argument alone thanks, money for auld rope

You can just leave the Cliftonhill argument alone thanks, money for auld rope

Naw coz I'm fed up with people coming on here and backing JB if it wasn't for green and Hetherington there wouldn't be a Airdrie they two have done a lot for Airdrie you may not see it but they do a lot am fed up with the same tune "Ballantyne done this" and"Ballantyne is a hero" you have to wake up and smell the coffee Ballantyne is a total ar5ehole and the quicker he steps down the better to save our once wee best team in the world.

Naw coz I'm fed up with people coming on here and backing JB if it wasn't for green and Hetherington there wouldn't be a Airdrie they two have done a lot for Airdrie you may not see it but they do a lot am fed up with the same tune "Ballantyne done this" and"Ballantyne is a hero" you have to wake up and smell the coffee Ballantyne is a total ar5ehole and the quicker he steps down the better to save our once wee best team in the world.

Who has called Ballantyne a hero? I know I haven't seen anyone say it.

Who has called Ballantyne a hero? I know I haven't seen anyone say it.

I'm just saying how on here in recent times its been said that he saved Airdrie that excuse well fair enough he has but he will be the man to kill it off but some people will blame the stadium company but the problem is staring you right in the face and the problem is JB

I'm just saying how on here in recent times its been said that he saved Airdrie that excuse well fair enough he has but he will be the man to kill it off but some people will blame the stadium company but the problem is staring you right in the face and the problem is JB

Feel free to buy the club and invest your own coin in then.

Archived