Stenhousemuir Summer 2014

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Sludden supposedly signing from Stirling Uni according to the Herald. Unless he has improved ten fold then I can't understand this one whatsoever. He had absolutely nothing about him when he trialed here and left Falkirk.

We had Sludden a few seasons back. Was dreadful and don't think he even scored. Very bizarre signing.

According to the falkirk herald were interested in robbie thomson I remember he was on loan at yous at one point whats he like ?

He's superb - would be a great replacement for Michael McGovern if he leaves.

I wrote a scout report for Tell Him He's Pelé about Thomson, might be of some interest - CLICK.

He did very well at a time we were struggling keeper wise. I think he'd do reasonably well in the Championship. As laughable as this may seem to fans of other clubs, but I'd rather Chris Smith than Thomson

He's superb - would be a great replacement for Michael McGovern if he leaves.

I wrote a scout report for Tell Him He's Pelé about Thomson, might be of some interest - CLICK.

Apart from the game where we put 7 past him. He was absolutely rotten that day, up there with the worst goalkeeping display I've seen.

Was standing infront of the Greek in a shop yesterday and he was on the phone to someone named "Scott". Read into that what you will.

Call me Columbo.

What was he saying?

Was he saying 'yes I will sign for you this season Scott'? Or, was he saying 'there's a weird guy standing in front of me listening in Scott, I'm a bit embarrassed to buy us an edible dildo now'?

Murder She Wrote would have given us that level of detail.

What was he saying?

Was he saying 'yes I will sign for you this season Scott'? Or, was he saying 'there's a weird guy standing in front of me listening in Scott, I'm a bit embarrassed to buy us an edible dildo now'?

Murder She Wrote would have given us that level of detail.

I'm not sure but he was certainly entertained by his next phone call from someone called Mark. Must have been trying to sell double glazing because he couldn't get off the phone quick enough.

I'm not sure but he was certainly entertained by his next phone call from someone called Mark. Must have been trying to sell double glazing because he couldn't get off the phone quick enough.

You really mean Mark Roberts.

Archived