Scenes

Just watched the Birmingham equaliser in the 93rd minute and the 'scenes' were spectacular.

I personally have had a few scenes in my life, but nothing as exceptional as this. "East Fife away on the last day of the season to keep us up"

Has any of the P&Ber been involved in scenes that they can recall?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today has been the day of SCENES. I can't even remember a day with so many scenes.

Birmingham injury time goal to stay up.

Dundee/Hamilton games.

Cowden concede last minute goal - go into play-off.

Hibs late equaliser against Partick.

Sunderland beating Man United at Old Trafford.

Last min equaliser for Getafe at Nou Camp.

Have I missed anything?

Today has been the day of SCENES. I can't even remember a day with so many scenes.

Birmingham injury time goal to stay up.

Dundee/Hamilton games.

Cowden concede last minute goal - go into play-off.

Hibs late equaliser against Partick.

Sunderland beating Man United at Old Trafford.

Last min equaliser for Getafe at Nou Camp.

Have I missed anything?

Brighton/Reading

This is a great idea for a thread. As we reach the end of the season scenes will descend upon us. It's the scenic part of the season. The scene-son, if you will.

Scenes at Bristol Rovers as the fans react badly to going out of the league. Pitch invasion, sack the board, fisticuffs, police batons and police gee gees on the pitch.

I seem to remember them behaving like knuckle draggers around a cup tie derby with City at Ashton Gate not so long ago too. Delightful chaps by the sounds of it.

Scenes at Bristol Rovers as the fans react badly to going out of the league. Pitch invasion, sack the board, fisticuffs, police batons and police gee gees on the pitch.

I seem to remember them behaving like knuckle draggers around a cup tie derby with City at Ashton Gate not so long ago too. Delightful chaps by the sounds of it.

Aye, in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Round 1 :lol:!!

The most recent match between the two sides came on 4 September 2013 in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy first round at City's Ashton Gate Stadium. The game finished 2–1 to City.[4] The match, which was broadcast live on Sky Sports, was overshadowed by a post match pitch invasion by a number of Bristol City supporters, leading to 19 arrests being made and three police officers injured.[5]

Aye, in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Round 1 :lol:!!

The most recent match between the two sides came on 4 September 2013 in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy first round at City's Ashton Gate Stadium. The game finished 2–1 to City.[4] The match, which was broadcast live on Sky Sports, was overshadowed by a post match pitch invasion by a number of Bristol City supporters, leading to 19 arrests being made and three police officers injured.[5]

I suspect that was written by a Rovers fan. Apparently the 'Gas Hit Squad' and others from both sides were having fun before and after the game...

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-vs-Bristol-Rovers-carnage-Court/story-20818785-detail/story.html

I was watching the Brighton game, mad scenes there, expected a pitch invasion however.

Bristol rovers pretty much imploded today.

Best scenes I've been involved in was when we went 2-1 up against Aberdeen last month. Seen someone attempt a Swantom bomb (see jeff hardy) down a couple of rows.

Have to admit....the Radio Scotland round the grounds from 4.25 was the best entertainment ive heard in ages. Probably since Gretna stole the First Division in the last minute. In the melee, iv only just found out Cowdenbeath conceded...ouch. This Italian Cup Final.....we're the unlucky ones having to listen to Trevor fucking Francis and some dimbo pretending to know what she's on about.

I didn't realise the Italian fans took their cup that seriously. It always seems to get shoehorned in to midweek games straight after Christmas and is horribly skewed towards the big clubs (8 of them get byes to the Last 16 where they get kept apart and drawn at home)?

Feel for the Rovers manager, he is absolutely devastated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27272661

He was in tears when interviewed by sky sports. Said players need to look at themselves etc.

I thought one of their players was gonna get attacked by the manager.

I'm sure he'll hardly be blameless..

Archived