Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chupacabra

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I play competitive, I couldn't no scope anyone standing 1 foot infront of me

I played COD4 competitively for around 4/5 years. Finished top of the 1vs1 ladder on Gamebattles a few times before it got a bit suspect with people bribing referees and mods.

Also enjoyed playing Decerto rules matches, a lot more "hardcore" and a better standard than regular Gamebattle rules.

Also played for the OpTic EU sniping team while that was on the go.

When I owned a PS3 I was 6th in the COD4 all time kill leaderboards for a good period of time until they got hacked. Had a KD of 6.5. ^_^

I played MW2 competitively for a bit for quite a few teams, also played with quite a few people who went on to have large YouTube channels. Never got into BlackOps or the later iterations of Modern/Advanced warfare.

I played COD4 competitively for around 4/5 years. Finished top of the 1vs1 ladder on Gamebattles a few times before it got a bit suspect with people bribing referees and mods.

Also enjoyed playing Decerto rules matches, a lot more "hardcore" and a better standard than regular Gamebattle rules.

Also played for the OpTic EU sniping team while that was on the go.

When I owned a PS3 I was 6th in the COD4 all time kill leaderboards for a good period of time until they got hacked. Had a KD of 6.5. ^_^

I played MW2 competitively for a bit for quite a few teams, also played with quite a few people who went on to have large YouTube channels. Never got into BlackOps or the later iterations of Modern/Advanced warfare.

You not play anymore?

You not play anymore?

Not played any form of COD since Ghosts, and even then it was only because my little brother brought it with him when he visited. I have a feeling that I wouldn't be any use competitively since the whole movement/fluidity is completely different in the newer COD's than the old ones. Also the killstreak system and perks are way too complicated now.

I know for a fact I could still pick up a copy of COD4, and still be as good as I was; I've been told it's impossible to find a decent game though that's not hacked unless you go for TDM's and they are just dull.

It's a shame, I loved that part of my life. Got the opportunity to speak to some really cool guys. Ach, we all have to grow up. I just really like playing FIFA and Metal Gear Solid now.

I've been playing CoD4, WaW and Black Ops recently. Both great games and I never understood how people didn't like WaW multiplayer. All guns are legitimately usable (having a great time with the no scoped bolt action rifles) and War is a fantastic game mode.

I've been playing CoD4, WaW and Black Ops recently. Both great games and I never understood how people didn't like WaW multiplayer. All guns are legitimately usable (having a great time with the no scoped bolt action rifles) and War is a fantastic game mode.

Got to agree WAW was a fantastic game. Totally underrated in the series. Some of the maps where awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

You can play without the exo jumps... it's still pish.

MW2 becoming backwards compatible is the best thing that can happen with regards to the Call of Duty series.

Nope, CoD4 becoming backwards compatible would be the best thing that could happen.

I would genuinely pay upwards of £100 for a new and improved COD4, with a few new guns and maps. It honestly would be the best game of all time.

Archived