Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chupacabra

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this the other day.

Have to say, it is complete and utter horseshit in my opinion. Ridiculous game. Just full of kids bouncing about, zooming backwards and forwards, invisible and everything.....

Gone are the tactical TDM games of old. Game is utter rotten.

Got this the other day.

Have to say, it is complete and utter horseshit in my opinion. Ridiculous game. Just full of kids bouncing about, zooming backwards and forwards, invisible and everything.....

Gone are the tactical TDM games of old. Game is utter rotten.

Team Tactical was a wonderful gamemode in COD4; especially when you played Search and Destroy in it.

• 3 months later...

I only play classic team deathmatch on advanced warfare, can't be assed with the jumping crap. So if black ops 3 has the exo thingie I might just pass on it.

I'm thinking the same tbh. Probably won't return to CoD again until it either goes back to WW2 (World at War is one of my faves) or back to current day. All the futuristic stuff I find dull and annoying.

I stopped after Ghosts. Mate gave me a loan of the last one & I'd given him it back after 2 days. Awful game.

Doubt I'll be buying Black Ops 3 either. As Chupcabra said, I hate the futuristic nonsense. WAW was the best COD game by a mile.

• 2 months later...

BO3 will be insane, best competitive COD amd biggest World champs payout by PS4.

Anyone a competitive player on here?

I'm very competitive. When i get killed i usually throw a hissy fit and try and snap my disc.

Archived