Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chupacabra

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked black ops multiplayer after originally really hating it and I thought black ops 2 multiplayer was excellent. I hated MW3 and ghosts though. Black ops 2 multiplayer was great fun I thought.

Agreed. Black Ops 2 is probably my favourite from the series.

Whats everyone using on their classes? Im using the Bal-27 quite a bit

Still just on the campaign, thoroughly enjoyable. Not really using the exo suit, old gamer, new tricks and all that.

And before any young git asks my first gaming bit was pong in 1975 and a driving game with graphics similar to pong.

AK12

Red Dot

Quickdraw

Suppresor

Lightweight

Blind eye

Toughness

Frag

Exo mute

UAV

Goliath

Warbird

Best class in the game IMO.

Pretty much what my class is...

AK12 - Red Dot Sight, Suppressor

ARX-160 Red Eye Coyote

Low Profile

Blind Eye

Toughness

Overkill

2 frags (never use the Exo ability thing so thought I'd use an extra frag instead)

Aerial Assault Drone, Goliath, Warbird

AK12 is fucking godly though....As is the ARX-160

Got the ARX-160 Red Eye Coyote in a supply drop a while back, liking it. Got a EPM3-Legit in one too but can't use it until level 28, pain in the arse.

Are you level 10 and don't actually have access to anything other than AK12?

Nope it's not the only gun I have but it's the one I have the most fun with, I would love to use the IMR but the decision to make it fully auto in campaign but a burst gun in multiplayer is puzzling they should have kept it full auto.

Got it last night, was reluctant to get it due to the jumping about carry on but I actually quite like it. Will take a bit of getting used to though. The sound quality when talking to friends is brutal though and needs to be fixed. Although it's easily sorted by going through the cross game chat thing.

• 1 month later...

Archived