Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chupacabra

Ah yes, shitting yourself and trying to get up high when someone god a dogs killstreak. Kinda hard to choose a favourite map as well.

Can't remember the name of the map, but everyone camped in the tower of the church. Even when there were still tanks active to re-create the Private Jackson scene from Saving Private Ryan

f**k i miss WaW, used to love that game.

I loved them all from Cod4 up until maybe black ops 2, where i just got a bit bored. I've never really played since but i quite fancy getting this and getting back into it again. Although my fond memories of the older games are probably down to the laughs i used to have with my mates playing them, and most of them got bored of it and stopped playing like me. I'm a bit wary of getting back into it though, i used to get addicted really easily and spend hours a day online.

Anyone got this on 360?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it for Xbox One and finding it a lot better than the more recent cod games. It'll probably get played regularly for a month before I end up getting bored with it. The jet pack jumping thing is ridiculous and will ruin the game.

How is everyone finding all the jumping about? I'm on the swither about buying. Thought videos looked shit but all reviews seem positive

Jumping's OK, it's just a new aspect that alters the dynamics of shooting.

f**k i miss WaW, used to love that game.

I loved them all from Cod4 up until maybe black ops 2, where i just got a bit bored. I've never really played since but i quite fancy getting this and getting back into it again. Although my fond memories of the older games are probably down to the laughs i used to have with my mates playing them, and most of them got bored of it and stopped playing like me. I'm a bit wary of getting back into it though, i used to get addicted really easily and spend hours a day online.

Anyone got this on 360?

Me and a few mates used play free-for-all in the Dome level. It was a ridiculously small level which became an utter clusterfuck of hand-held MG42s, Bouncing Betties and Thompson SMGs.

Glorious.

Me and a few mates used play free-for-all in the Dome level. It was a ridiculously small level which became an utter clusterfuck of hand-held MG42s, Bouncing Betties and Thompson SMGs.

Glorious.

Dome was my favourite map, probably because I'd manage to get dogs at least once almost every time I played on it... and Search and Destroy always started with pretty much everyone throwing a grenade/sticky.

I haven't bought a Call of Duty game for a few years but I am tempted to buy this for the PS4. The futuristic element puts me off though, the best Call Of Duty games were the ones set during the Second World War, I loved them but haven't enjoyed the latest ones very much. Still not sure.

Think you need to get a season pass to play zombies, which is a big negative.

Not a lover of the Zombie games on cod. But was actually thinking of buying the season pass this time around. Scrap that for some reason i thought it was cheaper than it is lol . Seen that zombies may be a separate DLC from the seasons pass

It's a ridiculous amount for anyone tbh

I know for some reason i was thinking 20, oh well

Couldn't not buy this last night for only £40 out of Tesco. Played a few team deathmatches last night, the jet pack takes some getting used to and I think it will be quite annoying. Not bad overall so far.

The jet pack thing isn't bothering me tbh you'll always get someone flying here there and everywhere at some point. I seen on the playlists they are doing classic so i'm guessing this will be exo excluded

Yeah I'm quite enjoying this game now after despising it at the start. It's the same with any cod game for Mr, I hate the game as I constantly die as I don't know any of the maps. The jet pack was annoying to start with but as I've got more used to it, I've used it to my advantage.

Graphics are tremendous.

Archived