Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chupacabra

I just pre-ordered this. I haven't really played the last few games but feel like I want to get back into CoD. Well, gaming in general. Only really play Fifa but I get bored of that pretty easily, will be nice to have something else to try. Looking at a few other games too.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It speaks volumes for how far the appeal of this series has fallen when, 5 months after it started, this thread has 2 pages.

Was just thinking the same as the love in with cod finally died. With this coming out im sitting on the fence to buy or not. See the adverts and think yes however i hardly played the last two games. also bought battlefield which basically sat in its box never played either so i swapped it.

Was just thinking the same as the love in with cod finally died. With this coming out im sitting on the fence to buy or not. See the adverts and think yes however i hardly played the last two games. also bought battlefield which basically sat in its box never played either so i swapped it.

I've been in the same boat and I've always said no now. Not that I've jumped to the other side and bought a ps4, I'll likely buy it as a lot of my mates play it. Basically all about multiplayer.

I've been in the same boat and I've always said no now. Not that I've jumped to the other side and bought a ps4, I'll likely buy it as a lot of my mates play it. Basically all about multiplayer.

that's it you see your friends list full of everyone else playing it. So feel the need

Got this yesterday off a mate of a mate for £30. I just play online and never do the campaign. Seems quite good so far and for it not being out yet there is some amount of people online. The bouncing about thing is a bit weird and will take a bit of getting use to.

Not that keen on Call of Duty: Elysium.

Haven't really enjoyed a CoD since WaW, nothing more fun than watching someone literally being blown apart by RPGs, bouncing betties & tanks.

Not that keen on Call of Duty: Elysium.

Haven't really enjoyed a CoD since WaW, nothing more fun than watching someone literally being blown apart by RPGs, bouncing betties & tanks.

The only COD I ever fully prestiged (is that even right?) on was WaW.

Running about with an MP40 picking c***s off for fun.

It's been getting positive reviews all over the place. Maybe it's actually quite good?

45gb on xbox one is utterly obscene though.

Can only talk about PC mind. Graphics very good as is the playability, first impressions very postive. Played for about 40 mins so far so pinch of salt and all that.

The only COD I ever fully prestiged (is that even right?) on was WaW.

Running about with an MP40 picking c***s off for fun.

Ah yes, shitting yourself and trying to get up high when someone god a dogs killstreak. Kinda hard to choose a favourite map as well.

Can't remember the name of the map, but everyone camped in the tower of the church. Even when there were still tanks active to re-create the Private Jackson scene from Saving Private Ryan

Archived