Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chupacabra

Call of Duty games have been shite for quite a while now, but I will most certainly be buying this. I mean, Kevin Spacey? What more could you want? (you could want a better title, but shh)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem to be releasing these quicker and quicker with each addition. Having bought Ghosts for the 360 and spending a grand total of 4 or 5 hours on it i'll pass on this one.

Same, I got bored with it really quickly and sold it. Think that's me done with COD unless they bring one out that's absolutely brilliant.

I played 2 online games and about an hours worth of the campaign before I took it back, completely shite.

Same, I got bored with it really quickly and sold it. Think that's me done with COD unless they bring one out that's absolutely brilliant.

I'll be waiting until they've been out for a couple of weeks or so from now on and then observing the general consensus before I buy one. I've not properly been into a CoD since MW3.

I'll be waiting until they've been out for a couple of weeks or so from now on and then observing the general consensus before I buy one. I've not properly been into a CoD since MW3.

MW3 is definitely my favourite.

I think we all know it is going to be fairly poor. I'll still end up buying it though. I imagine plenty people on here will probably be the same. Really is amazing how they manage to sell so many of these games when their track record has been so poor for so long

I think we all know it is going to be fairly poor. I'll still end up buying it though. I imagine plenty people on here will probably be the same. Really is amazing how they manage to sell so many of these games when their track record has been so poor for so long

Yeah. Amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably one of the dumbest posts I've seen in a while, congrats

Archived