The Official Clyde/Berwick Love-In thread

Games between Clyde and Berwick should really just be like that scene in Braveheart where the Scottish troops run into battle with the Irish but then actually just meet them halfway and have a massive lol.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to blame segregation again berwick?

GIRUY!

btw I don't think you Berwick fans should be too pleased about Clyde fielding such an weakened side today. Not that it mattered what with you getting pumped at home.

We'll win the league next year, and you'll get pumped by Annan...

Yeh only gave you a penalty that was outside the box, denied us a stone wall penalty and gave you a goal that was offside.

Ours was a clear penalty, you got a penalty, your defender headed it to Johnson and he was giving you everything

I think people are forgetting only Peterheed have been promoted as yet, we could easily see our wee chums from Annan Stinkling and Clyde back in the third next season

I hope not. I don't think I can stomach another two trips to Forthbank :thumbsdown

I think people are forgetting only Peterheed have been promoted as yet, we could easily see our wee chums from Annan Stinkling and Clyde back in the third next season

Stinkling? Oh dear...

Archived