The Official Clyde/Berwick Love-In thread

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth - I don't really post on here with any great deal of regularity but, I've read the forum for a number of years and I've always thought the Berwick lads on are rather amusing.

B-T-U in particular, can cause unparralled amounts of seethe which hasbeen good fun to read. Plus, they seem amongst some of the only fans on here who can recognise, and go along with, wind-ups!

If we were to get promoted, which admittedly I doubt, I'd definitely miss reading a lot of their posts and particularly miss the #bantz between the Berwick fans and our own.

I <3 Berwick.

Clyde also say they wouldn't want Jordan White. The division's best all round striker. He has the biggest thighs in the division. McAllister included. Yet you have the nerve to say he is not a better target man than Patrick Scullion. DELUDED.

Is this a serious argument for him being the best striker in the league (when he clearly is not) or are you just overly fond of him?!

• 2 weeks later...

If there was some way both of those awful clubs could end up in this division now, I'd like that. However, since that can't happen, East Fife's massive financial dick they piss with surely wouldn't piss up against a wall again if relegated. For that reason, along with the self-esteem boosting sight of Stirling's Ultras, I am rooting for East Fife tonight. Come on you teuchters :wub:

Also, Methil is like a post-apocalyptic version of the good parts of Fife. Should be avoided like the plague.

• 2 months later...

BtlYV4gIEAAyyvI.jpg

As lovers of #SirBarry both sets of fans should ensure that the mindless thug shown here trying to maim Barry never walks again. Despicable.

Fucking sick. I hope the relevant authorities are planning to so something about this. That cretin will regret using his arms when the YBC break them off and attach them to either side of Minty's head. That weegie arsehole can f**k off too.

Out of interest Mr. Feet, what would happen if say for example, Berwick as a town came under attack?

When Clyde beat Manchester United in 1955, they played the first half in gold shirts with black shorts. It is said that this was a tribute to the prestigious Berwick Rangers Football Club.

When Clyde beat Manchester United in 1955, they played the first half in gold shirts with black shorts. It is said that this was a tribute to the prestigious Berwick Rangers Football Club.

Na, it wiz tae see them better in the new floodlights.

I hear talks have taken place between Porteous/Cameron and Alexander/Ferguson with a view to equally distributing maximum points between the two sides in our meetings this year, in order to optimise both teams' chances of staying at the top of the table.

berwick-the-unbeatable can rest assured that if Berwick were to come under siege then within the hour there'd be swathes of Clyde fans in the town, decked out in the provisions required for our quarterly QP battles. In the unlikely event that ShawfieldAggro's cavalry didn't smash them to pieces, Patrick Scullion himself would come down and use his Herculean presence to herd out any attackers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived