The Official Clyde/Berwick Love-In thread

I've been a long time reader of this site. I had hoped to come on this week and see some positivity about my teams chances to make the play offs.

However when I entered the match debate all I could see was Clyde and Berwick fans passionate love for one and other.

And so I thought for the benefit of myself and every other third division fan, I would sign up and start this thread to keep the bumboys contained.

You do not have to be signed up to this place to know that Berwick and Clyde fans are a bunch of wallopers.

Berwick fans are deluded just like their home nation are about their hopes about winning the World Cup. I can not wait for a summer of REMEMBER 1966. The sooner we VOTE YES the better.

Where do them p***ks get off telling us what we should think of our manager anyway? We are the ones that have had to put up with his negative tactics all season. I echo the sentiments of the guy who when we get promoted in the play-offs we should sack him anyway. We could do worse than sacking the board too. They should have resigned for gross mismanagement of the club.

We could do worse than evicting Clyde fans to Eng***d. They would fit in with the deluded nature as they still think they are a Division One side. That Aggro guy is a dweeb. If you think you're going to pump us on Saturday then you're a fucking idiot, we'll demolish you yet again.

Clyde also say they wouldn't want Jordan White. The division's best all round striker. He has the biggest thighs in the division. McAllister included. Yet you have the nerve to say he is not a better target man than Patrick Scullion. DELUDED.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a long time reader of this site. I had hoped to come on this week and see some positivity about my teams chances to make the play offs.

However when I entered the match debate all I could see was Clyde and Berwick fans passionate love for one and other.

And so I thought for the benefit of myself and every other third division fan, I would sign up and start this thread to keep the bumboys contained.

You do not have to be signed up to this place to know that Berwick and Clyde fans are a bunch of wallopers.

Berwick fans are deluded just like their home nation are about their hopes about winning the World Cup. I can not wait for a summer of REMEMBER 1966. The sooner we VOTE YES the better.

Where do them p***ks get off telling us what we should think of our manager anyway? We are the ones that have had to put up with his negative tactics all season. I echo the sentiments of the guy who when we get promoted in the play-offs we should sack him anyway. We could do worse than sacking the board too. They should have resigned for gross mismanagement of the club.

We could do worse than evicting Clyde fans to Eng***d. They would fit in with the deluded nature as they still think they are a Division One side. That Aggro guy is a dweeb. If you think you're going to pump us on Saturday then you're a fucking idiot, we'll demolish you yet again.

Clyde also say they wouldn't want Jordan White. The division's best all round striker. He has the biggest thighs in the division. McAllister included. Yet you have the nerve to say he is not a better target man than Patrick Scullion. DELUDED.

Pat Scullion is the best player in league two you moron

What an outstanding idea for a thread, minus the sickening racist abuse. Now the division's two biggest clubs by far can avoid being harassed by the other diddies.

I have to say for footballs sake, Clyde v Berwick in the final has to be the spectacle the neutral is looking for, but myself, I'm not so sure. As high as the quality would undoubtedly be, Clyde are a powerhouse who have the capability to crush us. If not us, I hope the Bully Wee get promoted so I can support them as my big team.

I'd like to return your love for Lee Currie by registering my attraction to the following:

• Pat Scullion - Looking forward to giving him a heroes welcome in the final after he dumps Stirling out the race on Saturday
  • John Sweeney - Arms like Ivan Drago
  • Neil Janczyk - Scrabble sits deep in the hole
  • Jim Duffy - Wow.
  • Stuart McColm - Shame Annan signed him on a pre-contract :1eye
  • John Sweeney (again)
  • Brian McQueen - Clyde's very own Dougie Brydon. These two at centre back could be the future of the GB football team.
  • The fans we met in The Angel before the last clash of the titans in Berwick

Clyde and Berwick are easily the biggest clubs in the division so it's not surprising that we have a special sporting friendship. A Berwick vs Clyde playoff final will be the final all the sponsors and true football fans want. We're absolutely massive.

There is a reason that players like Neil Janczyk, Kevin McDonald and Craig O'Reilly have represented both clubs with distinction, and not absolute dross like Stirling and Annan.

Archived