Kasabian

Apparently the whole album is availible to listen via a link from Kasabians Facebook. Only works for folk in Britain though

Yeah it's streaming on iTunes.

Quite like it on first listen, Bumblebeee, Eez-eh and Bow are the standouts for me. Not really any bad songs on it but it gets a bit dull in the middle.

I didn't like this one as much as the previous two albums, but it's fairly steady throughout, and in "stevie", actually has a proper standout track as well.

"Eez-eh" is still pish though. Good Christ, where did they pull this one from?

I didn't like this one as much as the previous two albums, but it's fairly steady throughout, and in "stevie", actually has a proper standout track as well.

"Eez-eh" is still pish though. Good Christ, where did they pull this one from?

Eez-eh is a good time track and great to dance to. I wasn't keen on Stevie to begin with but it has grown on me.

Just got standing tickets for the Hydro. Missed out on Dundee Caird hall tickets a couple of months ago and was absolutely gutted, so this is a good alternative. Heard good things about the Hydro and expect a big show from the boys. Never seen them before so glad I'll be able to tick them off. Should be a topper.