Managerial Merry go round?

I have heard nothing but positives about your appointment and there is a great sense of excitement.

Good luck in your move and look forward to see your plans etc for the club

I played under George for last couple of seasons and at the age of 42 with 6 years senior experience and and 16 years junior I've had my fair share of managers so think I'm well placed to give you comment on George! Newton have got themselves a hard working manager who's preparation for games is up there with the best I've played under and he really does eat, sleep and breathe football ! In Eric you have a top quality goalkeeper coach and Kevin was one of the most gifted players I came up against in the juniors and very knowledgeable when it comes to the game. All three will work tirelessly to put a winning team on the park and I'm sure they'll do a great job for you.

I wish all three all the best

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played under George for last couple of seasons and at the age of 42 with 6 years senior experience and and 16 years junior I've had my fair share of managers so think I'm well placed to give you comment on George! Newton have got themselves a hard working manager who's preparation for games is up there with the best I've played under and he really does eat, sleep and breathe football ! In Eric you have a top quality goalkeeper coach and Kevin was one of the most gifted players I came up against in the juniors and very knowledgeable when it comes to the game. All three will work tirelessly to put a winning team on the park and I'm sure they'll do a great job for you.

I wish all three all the best

Glad to hear it given the work the previous manager put in.

Best if luck to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived