Transfer Talks

As my previous comments said Gordon and Bain will be the keepers fighting it out for first choice keeper next year imo

It seems a bit harsh on Letheren to be dumped completely tbh. I've just started really liking him (his celebration against Alloa was brilliant). I suppose it's good Hartley isn't being sentimental though; some brave decisions need to be made.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As my previous comments said Gordon and Bain will be the keepers fighting it out for first choice keeper next year imo

Is this just you speculating or has it come from an "in the know" source?

The Roberts one is defo true and someone mentioned the Craig Gordon one on here last week.

Falkirk fans - if he screws the nut and we get promoted, is he Premiership class?

Not at all. Even when he screwed the nut down all he could was use his pace. Terrible first touch, poor finishing and a c**t into the bargain.

We'll sign him then.

The Roberts one is defo true and someone mentioned the Craig Gordon one on here last week.

Falkirk fans - if he screws the nut and we get promoted, is he Premiership class?

No chance. He's very fast but his touch, shooting etc is brutal.

It seems a bit harsh on Letheren to be dumped completely tbh. I've just started really liking him (his celebration against Alloa was brilliant). I suppose it's good Hartley isn't being sentimental though; some brave decisions need to be made.

All these wasp posters blend into one. Should I assume they're all shithawks?

Nah some of the Alloa fans are good posters. Wasps1 likes to pretend he knows whats going on because he's the tannoy guy. He broke the exclusive a few weeks ago that Morton (among others) were going part-time next year. They announced they were staying full-time this week. That's just a taster.

My cock is bigger than yours. I win.

We both fail miserably measuring wise compared to to Dec Gallacher though. There's the second ITK in a week.

Deeboy 2 - DeeMan 0.

I shared a shower with Bobby Glennie and Ray Farningham in the home dressing room at Dens a few years ago.

Fucking beat that.

(Bobby was the longest in the shower).

Nah some of the Alloa fans are good posters. Wasps1 likes to pretend he knows whats going on because he's the tannoy guy. He broke the exclusive a few weeks ago that Morton (among others) were going part-time next year. They announced they were staying full-time this week. That's just a taster.

Bringing in 2 new keepers is ridiculous. Doubt it will happen. I'm more than happy with Letheren and Twardzik. Letheren's been solid all season, why would we swap him for someone playing his first competitive football in years?

Archived