Transfer Talks

Can someone please take Ali Crawford or at least start some rumours about him leaving.

Ali Crawford is being linked with Rangers from my inside sources at the club. Soopa Allay should get him signed up immediately if he wants to have any chance of competing in the league next year imo.

Will that do?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ali Crawford is being linked with Rangers from my inside sources at the club. Soopa Allay should get him signed up immediately if he wants to have any chance of competing in the league next year imo.

Will that do?

I'll be happy if Super Salary is there next season because hes a useless c**t. 70M to win an egg cup.

Would really love to go for Durnan if we could find £100k lying around. If Gallagher is off then we might get around £50k or something in a development fee so it'd be a wise place to spend the money I reckon.

Would really love to go for Durnan if we could find £100k lying around. If Gallagher is off then we might get around £50k or something in a development fee so it'd be a wise place to spend the money I reckon.

Gallagher is 23 so past development fee age. I had thought he was on a longer contract but suspect he will be here next year if we get promoted.

do what you have done in the past,sorted

As I said in my post we'd need to make up a contribution of that through another player going and it's nothing like what we've done in the past. Signing a young guy for around £100k and paying him say £600 a week costs just over £130k for the first year which would be the equivalent to a couple of old signings a season. If you look at how many players we've signed this season then we could have made that sort of signing without increasing the budget.

What we did before was sign old has beens on big salaries with no potential for return on them. Guys like Darren Young, Chris Casement, Brian Kerr, Njazi Kuqi and Curier on big wages has been the real problem. We could have signed a couple of guys like Durnan with money and had loads of young players from down the leagues come in and done just as well and maybe sold a couple.

As I said in my post we'd need to make up a contribution of that through another player going and it's nothing like what we've done in the past. Signing a young guy for around £100k and paying him say £600 a week costs just over £130k for the first year which would be the equivalent to a couple of old signings a season. If you look at how many players we've signed this season then we could have made that sort of signing without increasing the budget.

What we did before was sign old has beens on big salaries with no potential for return on them. Guys like Darren Young, Chris Casement, Brian Kerr, Njazi Kuqi and Curier on big wages has been the real problem. We could have signed a couple of guys like Durnan with money and had loads of young players from down the leagues come in and done just as well and maybe sold a couple.

it was supposed to be a bit humour harry and to be honest no idea how many players you have signed this season or your budget

Haven't read the thread so apologies if already mentioned, but Phil Roberts should be signing for Dundee shortly. Hartley thinks he can get the guy's head sorted. Won't be announced until Dundee's season is over, play offs or otherwise.

Haven't read the thread so apologies if already mentioned, but Phil Roberts should be signing for Dundee shortly. Hartley thinks he can get the guy's head sorted. Won't be announced until Dundee's season is over, play offs or otherwise.

This has David Cox written all over again.

Archived