Transfer Talks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from a reliable source that Hamilton and Falkirk are in talks with an international who plays for one of the top 3 in the English prem. But am sure ur managers will let yous all know their intentions in due course. Very unprofessional of me to comment further

We're in talks with Hemmings, that's pretty well known. I think it'll be dependent on whether we win the league or not though as to whether we actually get him though as apparently their is interest from Blackburn as well.

I had heard you already signed Hemmings on pre contract after you played Cowdenbeath in the league, along with another Cowden player that I cannot remember which one for the life of me, but something is making me think Greg Stewart

Stewart has signed . Hemmings had intented to go to dundee but I think bigger clubs are interested . Wigan . Blackburn . Blackpool . To name a few

If what you say is true (i highly doubt it) then I think dundee would be the best move for him. He has to wait in Scottish football for at least another season and as it looks like Dundee are going up then it will give us a good idea of how he can perform at a higher level. One step at a time

Archived