Transfer Talks

Haven't read the thread so apologies if already mentioned, but Phil Roberts should be signing for Dundee shortly. Hartley thinks he can get the guy's head sorted. Won't be announced until Dundee's season is over, play offs or otherwise.

Where did you hear this nonsense?

He's just being facetious, perhaps after McBride turned down Gary Holts advances on going back to TFS.

That was I. You all now refer to me as DeeboyITK.

Roberts has not been approached.

Apologies either on this thread or via PM please guys.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, no. As I've brought things to the forum numerous times from a friend at the club. This being one. You seem a bit upset by it though, I've no idea why.

Does your friend in the club have some sort of partial hearing or something?

Roberts signing for Dundee gives me the same smug feeling I had when McBride signed for Hibs. If the boy can't keep the heid in the cauldron that is Recreation Park, imagine how his arse will be twitching at Tannadice or Parkhead.

That's not a slight on Alloa by the way, just an indication how much of a liability the guy's mental state is. Good luck to all invoved.

His WWE like antics at Alloa will live with me until the day I die. If he produces such an entertaining display for Dundee then this on its own is a worthwhile signing for Dundee, IMO. The boy is an absolute helmet.

Roberts signing for Dundee gives me the same smug feeling I had when McBride signed for Hibs. If the boy can't keep the heid in the cauldron that is Recreation Park, imagine how his arse will be twitching at Tannadice or Parkhead. That's not a slight on Alloa by the way, just an indication how much of a liability the guy's mental state is. Good luck to all invoved.

Hopefully for pre-season training we take him to a park and get Davo to poke him with a stick repeatedly, when he gets angry and tries to bite or attack Davo we administer an electric shock. Doing that once a week should fix the boy IMO.

I can only comment on what I have seen of the boy and unfortunately for us any time he has played against us (at ICT & Falkirk) he has completely ripped us. Obviously Falkirk fans will have seen him more than us and the player obviously has previous for being a nutter so be interesting to see what kind of signing he will be for us. Also heard last night Gary Irvine has a clause in his contract to stay at Dens another year so not sure i'm overly pleased with that since IMO he has been poor last few seasons and with him being on a decent wage feel we can get better for paying less for a wage.

I can only comment on what I have seen of the boy and unfortunately for us any time he has played against us (at ICT & Falkirk) he has completely ripped us. Obviously Falkirk fans will have seen him more than us and the player obviously has previous for being a nutter so be interesting to see what kind of signing he will be for us. Also heard last night Gary Irvine has a clause in his contract to stay at Dens another year so not sure i'm overly pleased with that since IMO he has been poor last few seasons and with him being on a decent wage feel we can get better for paying less for a wage.

I have a feeling that Hartley will try to get rid of him anyway.

Archived