Transfer Talks

I watched him against your mob in the cup and he scored and was the best player on the park.So your comment that he wouldn't score in any other division is just nonsense as your team are in the Championship.In one game he made a mockery of your statement. You talk shite and I have just proved it.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like him back but only if it was the Paddy Cregg we 1st signed from arsenal and not the player Yogi(bawbag) turned him into.

He's been quite "snappy" with us, and I always expect him to pick up some cards. His best game was against Rosenborg though, where he ran himself into the ground harassing the opposition, not even sure he committed a foul in the whole match either. If he played like that every week he'd be first choice, but he started making mistakes and giving the ball away, and such deficiencies result in you getting dropped. A lot of Saints fans still like him and want him to be a regular, I do think hes maybe just a wee level down from where we are, but he'd be a tremendous signing for any side trying to stay up

Pascali to Dundee, heard it here first.

Sounds like a Dundee signing always injured. :unsure2: Since it seems PH is looking towards younger hungry players, hopefully any experience he brings in to have a balance to the side can play more than 10-15 games a season.

Sounds like a Dundee signing always injured. :unsure2: Since it seems PH is looking towards younger hungry players, hopefully any experience he brings in to have a balance to the side can play more than 10-15 games a season.

Given the size of Hartley, it's no wonder his players are always hungry.....

Pascali seems to have a thing for Dundee possibly originating from GGH on Twitter, but the way he acts you'd think he'd had a past affiliation for the club and he regularly attends our games when possible.

ETA: The Tele has us after Bain and Hemmings.

Marshmallo, on 08 May 2014 - 07:06, said:

Might be as early as today that Roberts is revealed as a Dundee player from what I'm hearing.

Read a rather few critical reviews from him on here from Falkirk fans, and by all accounts it's clear to see he acts like a complete diddy at times but he's ripped us apart a good few times, not just for Falkirk but for ICT too. Do you think a different manager can control him or do you think he's destined to being a fud and throwing his talent away?

Read a rather few critical reviews from him on here from Falkirk fans, and by all accounts it's clear to see he acts like a complete diddy at times but he's ripped us apart a good few times, not just for Falkirk but for ICT too. Do you think a different manager can control him or do you think he's destined to being a fud and throwing his talent away?

From a couple of Falkirk fans I know its the latter, I hope I'm wrong and he can be 'turned around' but I'm not hopeful :(

Whoever Hartley brings in I will give them a shot, a lot of people giving the Stewart signing stick and he hasn't even pulled on the dark blue yet, as for Roberts (if true) hopefully PH can sort him out, as some one said he has ripped us a new one in a good few games!

Archived