Transfer Talks

Anyone else heard that GGH will be back at Dens next season? Not sure how I would feel about that if it is true.

He's exactly what we need. We would have stayed up last season if we had Harkins from day one.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard rumours of us trying for Lee Miller after his fall out with kavanagh at Carlisle. Also josh Todd that's at Annan on loan from Carlisle but then I hear he's signed a new deal so that ones maybe a ❌. Would like to see us try get wedderburn from Cowdenbeath, I heard he has relations in the town so maybe could swing it for us!!

Miller would be an awesome signing. He was ahead of our leagues top scorer Rory Loy in the pecking order at Carlisle so that says how good he is. Todd seems to have done really well at Annan alongside Mackay but Ive no idea if he is championship quality as there is a massive gulf in class between the 2 leagues. Wedderburn is a fine player. Excellent passer who I think would be best suited as a defensive mid

Might be Paddy Cregg. Started the season outstandingly, including a complete domination of the Rosenborg midfield, but slipped away soon after. Hes played more lately but hes one of a couple of players who might be leaving us for first team football somewhere. If you get promoted I can see it possibly happening

Would like him back but only if it was the Paddy Cregg we 1st signed from arsenal and not the player Yogi(bawbag) turned him into.

I have watched Jordon White several times this season and div 2 is his level . He wouldnt score goals in any other div imo

Scored against your team in the cup and set up another ya muppet. What division are your team in? You do talk some shite right enough,

I have watched stirling albion a few time this season . 2nd div his level

I watched him against your mob in the cup and he scored and was the best player on the park.So your comment that he wouldn't score in any other division is just nonsense as your team are in the Championship.In one game he made a mockery of your statement. You talk shite and I have just proved it.

Apparently sons boys all in on Tuesday, perhaps who stays who goes?

Yip, Prunty said the boys expected to be spoken with today.

Doubt we'll see news tonight but over the next few days I expect we'll see some sign up/decide to leave.

Nope it is Thursday.

Yeah, you're right - the players are in for training and then contract talks etc on Thursday at the BBS

If anyone wants to find out who has been punted, or offered/accepted a new contract, just borrow the neighbour's dog and hang around near the stadium looking at the body language/facial expressions of the players. Although some players, like Colin Nish, only have one expression.

Archived