Transfer Talks

Theres a slim chance we might be releasing Liam Caddis this Summer. I've no idea how hes been doing at Alloa, but would anyone down here want him?

I haven't seen him this year, but considering our run of signing ex St Johnstone players I'll take the risk. :P

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen him this year, but considering our run of signing ex St Johnstone players I'll take the risk. :P

Yeah you have a knack of getting the best out of them. Reading a lot of your match threads these days due to hearing talk about how good Durnans turned out, typical that would happen as we desperately look for somebody who'll replace Wright soon.

Theres a slim chance we might be releasing Liam Caddis this Summer. I've no idea how hes been doing at Alloa, but would anyone down here want him?

Hardly set the heather on fire with us, disappointing overall.

Looks like Declan will turn down Sevco and stay at Dens for another year. Good news tbh. I like Kyle to but worry about that pairing in the top league.

It could be that they made no approach for him?

Was told at the game yesterday that we are signing a former player who is out of contract at the end of the season and is playing in the Premiership at present.

I can only think of Farid and Higginbotham who are out of contract at their clubs, as Barr and Taylor have a year left.

Was told at the game yesterday that we are signing a former player who is out of contract at the end of the season and is playing in the Premiership at present.

I can only think of Farid and Higginbotham who are out of contract at their clubs, as Barr and Taylor have a year left.

Higgy isn't out of contract - he signed a two-year deal. And given some of his performances of late, he certainly wouldn't be returning to Falkirk, I'm afraid.

Might be Paddy Cregg. Started the season outstandingly, including a complete domination of the Rosenborg midfield, but slipped away soon after. Hes played more lately but hes one of a couple of players who might be leaving us for first team football somewhere. If you get promoted I can see it possibly happening

Good news if Declan stays, but Kyle was owned by Colin Nish yesterday. That doesn't bode well for Premiership.

To be fair, he had been injured for a while and that was his first match back. I personally think he will come alright if PH keeps him. Still a young lad with lots to learn.

Looks like Declan will turn down Sevco and stay at Dens for another year. Good news tbh. I like Kyle to but worry about that pairing in the top league.

I hope that's true, always liked Declan.

Anyone else heard that GGH will be back at Dens next season? Not sure how I would feel about that if it is true.

Archived