Transfer Talks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard a rumour that Dundee are interested in taking Phil Roberts. Hartley reckons he can sort the guy's head out and get the best out of him.

I'd like him at Dens. Every time he's played against us including last season, he's impressed.

Heard a rumour that Dundee are interested in taking Phil Roberts. Hartley reckons he can sort the guy's head out and get the best out of him.

I'd actually be happy with that. Looked terrific whenever I've seen him and it's better making a punt on a young guy with these sort of issues than an old guy on a big wage. If it doesn't work out then so be it. At least he has something about him.

St mirren. Aberdeen. And others offered him full time football two years ago knocked back them all

Was this not due to him wanting to complete his plumbing apprenticeship so he had something to fall back onto when he finished his career. Would have been crap if he gave that up to just last a season or so at St Mirren.

We're in talks with Hemmings, that's pretty well known. I think it'll be dependent on whether we win the league or not though as to whether we actually get him though as apparently their is interest from Blackburn as well.

Archived