Transfer Talks

What you've done with this post is prove what a lot of people already suspected. You can't read and are a bit thick.

It would appear to me that it's you who cannot read CTID.

What happened to make you such an obsessed, seething little guy?

And obsessed with peoples English abilities ?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you've done with this post is prove what a lot of people already suspected. You can't read and are a bit thick.

Who are these "a lot" of people?

I'm going to have a wild stab in the dark and say they exist only in your head.

In other news, I see one of our fans has been charged with calling Jackie MacNamara a 'cracker and a honky b*****d'.

The best part is, his own are fucking awful. As I pointed out numerous times the other day. He was nowhere to be seen for a while.

Thats what (s)he does, (s)he fecks off for a bit and then comes back as thick skinned as ever. Its a shame I think CTiD is a school kid, bless.

The man who got this goal ?

That's the guy! Hopefully see him scoring a few screamers for us next season. We've been lacking a player that's comfortable with shooting from outside the box. Last season, every player wanted to walk the ball into the goal.

That's the guy! Hopefully see him scoring a few screamers for us next season. We've been lacking a player that's comfortable with shooting from outside the box. Last season, every player wanted to run into the box and fall over like an extra in platoon.

That's the guy! Hopefully see him scoring a few screamers for us next season. We've been lacking a player that's comfortable with shooting from outside the box. Last season, every player wanted to run into the box and fall over like an extra in platoon.

Still going on about that? It's getting pretty old :lol:

BBC saying Kenny Miller will be joining Sevco for the first time later in the week.

more importantly for you Marc Millar has been released by United and free to rejoin the bairns :thumsup2

more importantly for you Marc Millar has been released by United and free to rejoin the bairns :thumsup2

Unfortunately we don't currently have a manager that would want to sign him!

Houstie signed him for United but fell out with him soon afterwards I think so it would be interesting to see if he would want him if he does became our new boss.

Archived