Transfer Talks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee looking to sign Joe Candle is he top div class

Didnt do much at Raith !!!!!

He'll get found out in the premiership big time! He was one of our most attacking threats and always looked dangerous all season, he's a decent championship winger but that's as far as he'll go.

I'd be very disappointed if we let him go in the same week as letting Bairdy go.

I'd be very disappointed if we let him go in the same week as letting Bairdy go.

We're not "letting them go", the better players are choosing to move because the manager is dragging us backwards.

He'll get found out in the premiership big time! He was one of our most attacking threats and always looked dangerous all season, he's a decent championship winger but that's as far as he'll go.

Did he not save his best games for the cup against premiership teams when the cameras were rolling?

Didnt impress me mmuch against the mighty beath.

Did he not save his best games for the cup against premiership teams when the cameras were rolling?

Didnt impress me mmuch against the mighty beath.

His best games were in the cup against premiership teams, yeah...but he's still a player I would rather have on the books than against us.

He still wouldn't cut it in league games against premiership teams, he would go the same way that Baird did, and that's go up there, end up on the bench, maybe get himself one or two goals, and end up coming back down when Dundee have realised he's not the player he's hyped up to be.

Archived