Transfer Talks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on what exactly? Holt sacked him and Hartley has just signed him. Who's the strong one there?

Just noticed this.

I'd suggest Holt wasn't strong enough so took the easy decision to ditch him. I think it comes down to respect and Hartley will command that better than Holt, IMO.

We'll see though.

Just noticed this.

I'd suggest Holt wasn't strong enough so took the easy decision to ditch him. I think it comes down to respect and Hartley will command that better than Holt, IMO.

We'll see though.

So by your thinking then, Butchers was weak as he had enough of the loser, then Holt was strong for taking him on, but became weak as the season went on.... Hartley will be weak by January I would say. None of it that fucking loony Roberts fault.

So by your thinking then, Butchers was weak as he had enough of the loser, then Holt was strong for taking him on, but became weak as the season went on.... Hartley will be weak by January I would say. None of it that fucking loony Roberts fault.

I'd have to understand the reasons for his departure from Inverness. Let's be honest, does Holt seem the kind of guy that exudes authority? Not really. I think Hartley stands a better chance.

All of the players Queens offered contracts to have resigned.

Only Derek Young and Callum Angell have been released.

Zander Clark coming back on loan as well.

All we need now is someone up top who can score 20 goals a season. ‼‼‼‼

Heard that he has a good bond with Scougall so should be a decent hopefully. Livi fans think he can make the step up if he does move down south? Cheers for Scougall though that boy has been fanbloodytastic since his move in January.

Good signing IMO. I think he can make the step up. McNulty has served us well. I just wonder who can fill his boots when he leaves.

How many players do you hear of getting sacked nowadays? Damned few and it shows how sick of him the club was that we took a financial hit to get him out the door. And the result was an immediate and dramatic improvement in the team.

Hartley signing him is proof that many managers are egotistical fools convinced they can succeed where everyone else gave up.

Archived