Transfer Talks

I think Kane Hemmings was sitting in front of me at the Falkirk end last night. Looked like him anyway, although might just have been watching Loy as I think theyre pals.

Was certainly in the section assigned to player comps.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kane Hemmings was sitting in front of me at the Falkirk end last night. Looked like him anyway, although might just have been watching Loy as I think theyre pals.

Was certainly in the section assigned to player comps.

Are you sure it wasn't Bartley?

This has been discussed at length on the Alba thread, it was the bloke with or without the hat.

Or beard.

Had a Chicago Bulls snapback hat on. His pal had a bubble type jacket with his hood up.

Sitting as far to the left as your can go in the upper part of your main stand

I really don't believe Kane is ready for Premiership football if I'm being honest.

As good as he's been for us there are still a few things he needs to work on. Another season in the Championship, whether it's with us or elsewhere, will do him the world of good.

I'm sure he is already a better option than the big Chris! I wouldn't be too upset to see him out again, we seem to prefer to have players out on loan rather than make a handful of subs appearances.

An underwhelming loan signing. Showed some nice touches now and again but posted missing a lot of the time. I thought he was lucky to get as many games as he did. I'm not sure I can recall another player so easily pushed off the ball and so unwilling to challenge for a 50/50. I would be very surprised indeed if he made it in the top flight and I wouldn't want him back at Alloa.

Big disappointing to here. Looked good for our u20s and seemed to do well at Cowdenbeath. Getting to the age were he'll soon need to start making an impact.

Is Jamie mcdonald realistic?

Optimistic indeed. :rolleyes:

He was up the back of the south stand.

Took his shirt off when we scored and said no fucking way am I signing for Hundee.

So I heard.

I heard he was the one that instigated the great Johnny Flynn debate we had going at the back of the SS for a bit.

ETA: thought this was the Accies playoff thread, ignore my shite if you have no idea what I'm on about.

Optimistic indeed. :rolleyes:

I heard he was the one that instigated the great Johnny Flynn debate we had going at the back of the SS for a bit.

ETA: thought this was the Accies playoff thread, ignore my shite if you have no idea what I'm on about.

Were you the boy having a verbal stramash with the young lads about 70 mins in at the back of the South Stand?

Archived