Transfer Talks

Sorry to be a dick but the spfl covers all 4 divisions which include us. Understandable as even professionals are getting it wrong but if you just think of it as the premiership, championship, league 1 and league 2 lol again sorry to be a pest but at the games it grinds my gears when every one was singing to Dundee spfl you're having a laugh when premiership fits just aswell.

clearly your a dick, you knew what I meant as did everyone else, reel yer neck in

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did hear a rumour Craig Gordon was looking for a 6 month contract with a release clause that would allow him to go to a higher league club if they came in for him

Gordon was a great keeper (and seems a pretty good guy too), but my concern would be in getting a new keeper in for the last few months of the season, and having to build up a new understanding with defence again

i would take a striker under those conditions, but a keeper is a more risky prospect....then again, how amazing that we are even talking about the likes of Craig Grdon coming here

Nish to Dundee.

0/10.

Dear Mrs The Elephant In The Rock,

Your son is falling way behind the rest of the class and unless his efforts improve drastically then I am afraid he is going to have to repeat a year and have all of his posts reddied until he screws the nut. Must try harder.

Archived