Transfer Talks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David had problems and Paul gave him every chance but the matter was dealt with by the club and the players union -why do you talk such nonsense .

Yeah the players union were called in due to Hartleys handling of the situation.

To be fair, he's 24. He might be a good signing.

He wouldn't be. The only reason I suspect for signing him in terms of first-team football is that he's probably quite fast, which suits Shiels' idea of playing a higher defensive line to help control possession. Which is all fine and well at a level where competent, fast defenders are available, but Shiels ought to learn very, very quickly that fast defenders at that level are playing there for a very good reason - they can't actually defend.

It similarly explains why the chairman has already blown his load over a mediocre at best defender like Darren Cole. Though Crighton earns rare double happy-clapper top trumps points for 1) being from within a five-mile radius of the ground and 2) involvement in the junk 'community development' setup, probably coaching the under-9s gender-awareness select.

He seems to have got some decent reviews over on the League 2 forum, so he might be a decent signing. Not overly excited about it mind you, but there are good players to be found in the bottom division, as clubs like Partick Thistle and Dundee Utd have found in the last few seasons.

The majority of reviews appear to be Montrose fans assuring us that he'd be welcomed back at their perennial shambles of an outfit. Not a glowing endorsement then, but an offer I hope he takes up instead.

Not correct the club asked the pfa to resolve the matter as player and club had diffrences

The matter was then resolved .

PH handled the matter 100% spot on

If you dont know the full story dont comment

Heard rumours of us trying for Lee Miller after his fall out with kavanagh at Carlisle. Also josh Todd that's at Annan on loan from Carlisle but then I hear he's signed a new deal so that ones maybe a ❌. Would like to see us try get wedderburn from Cowdenbeath, I heard he has relations in the town so maybe could swing it for us!!

Would like to see us try get wedderburn from Cowdenbeath, I heard he has relations in the town so maybe could swing it for us!!

A member of the defence that somehow has still conceded more goals than Morton? No thank you.

Theres a slim chance we might be releasing Liam Caddis this Summer. I've no idea how hes been doing at Alloa, but would anyone down here want him?

Archived