Transfers

bluebell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spartans have put together a strong squad and should easily win the LL next season! The only problem I can see is how Dougie Samuel will be able to keep all his players happy.

Keep it to yourself messi, but I've witnessed how he does it, he uses a combination of squirty cream, dolly mixtures, erotic massage whilst wearing a Simon Cowell mask & marigold gloves, whilst there's a stream of gentle stream music, although it did make me want a tinkle. It's fascinating to behold, his happy techniques not me having a tinkle.

Grimbo

Do Spartans have a left back just now? Thought they were playing a right back at left back.......

Anyway, competition for places can sometimes be a good thing for teams! It will be an interesting one next season for sure, will be hard to keep all players happy but that's for the manager to do!

They do have the benefit of having Spartans EOS and, going by that other thread, Spartans Under 20s. So presumably players can be moved around the teams if desired.

On topic - while reading about Edusports joining SOSFL, I see Selkirk have signed (another?) one of their Frenchmen:

393452_481544611865552_2119674520_n.jpg

Congratulations to Benji, who will return to Scotland in June to sign pro forms with Scottish Lowland League Club, Selkirk FC.

Is big McKinnon away too as Sammy seems to like him at right back! Wouldn't say Grinchy is any better than McKinnon or Cennerazzobut time will tell. I know Grinchy can play midfield too but no way he will get a game in there!

Danny Main is off, I think Big Aly is still injured, I can see Grinchy playing regularly, although all the players will have to fight to retain their places. It's going to be fantastic, is that 1/2 a dozen coming in with only a couple definitely gone.

Grimbo

If u add all there players and comitee together that's over 100 troops ... 3 teams 40+ helpers come comitee the bonus ball £1 a week must be like winning the lottery down there , still can't beat the smell of fresh cut grass on a Saturday that's 1 thing they can't get there ???? , I'm sure Wallace would be willing to trade use some fresh grass for some lynx and toothpaste though.

If u add all there players and comitee together that's over 100 troops ... 3 teams 40+ helpers come comitee the bonus ball £1 a week must be like winning the lottery down there , still can't beat the smell of fresh cut grass on a Saturday that's 1 thing they can't get there ???? , I'm sure Wallace would be willing to trade use some fresh grass for some lynx and toothpaste though.

????????????????????

If u add all there players and comitee together that's over 100 troops ... 3 teams 40+ helpers come comitee the bonus ball £1 a week must be like winning the lottery down there , still can't beat the smell of fresh cut grass on a Saturday that's 1 thing they can't get there , I'm sure Wallace would be willing to trade use some fresh grass for some lynx and toothpaste though.

You are aware the reason why we "had" to get a plastic pitch installed eh? Why do you think one of our lad's got the nickname Super Mario, it's not cos out of football he's a plumber with a dodgy tashe, it's cos like mr Balotelli he has an allergy to grass.

You've been in our away changing rooms often enough, one of yous must have noticed those buttons on the wall, using the green button you can choose what type of music you want played in the background & the blue button is to choose what aroma you want as a background fragrance, 1 of the choices is "freshly cut grass", it's the one after "early morning dew". Surely at least 1 of yous have had a play with those buttons?

I know the definition of technology up at Fergie is the light switch, so maybe yous not? 8)

Grimbo

Out of curiosity is it this season that promotion to the SPFL kicks in?

If so good luck to all 14 as i want to see some fresh blood coming through the ranks as the game has gotten abit stagnant in recent years :D

Archived