Transfers

bluebell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching you lot play on Saturday you should be more concerned about your own management team rather than Gretna's...

I would say finishing 3rd in the league if we win Monday, getting to 2 cup finals, one of them being the biggest cup in the region. In my eyes that is a pretty good first season for the management with the players available!! Do your talking on the pitch big mouth.

I would say finishing 3rd in the league if we win Monday, getting to 2 cup finals, one of them being the biggest cup in the region. In my eyes that is a pretty good first season for the management with the players available!! Do your talking on the pitch big mouth.

Christ your easy bait ????????????

Don't think Pantaloon is talking about the performance of the Star players

I said earlier that it's been a good season

ok just what did you win this season?

Are Spartans the only team signing players for next season??

Yeah probably. As a general rule if a team hasn't announced new players by the 28th May then they won't sign anyone else in the 10 and a half weeks til the season starts.......

Ok I will put it out there, Kevin swain has signed for Spartans. Could be important come end of season as he's a very good keeper.

Is that the Lothian keeper?? Is he better than your current goalie??

Swainy's a good keeper granted but that's a bit harsh on the current man between the Spamtins sticks if you ask me..

ach, just stick Grim in between- nothing would get past him! :P

So the Yaya deal is. off then? Anyone need a shitload of "happy birthday" bunting & aunt bessie cake mix?

Oh & Tam your comment didn't escape me & in the great words of Hilda Baker, I resemble that remark.

Grimbo

Archived