Transfers

bluebell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grinchy signs for Spartans. Very good player, wonder how he'll do. He got a big move to Berwick but didn't make the grade there. Hope he manages it this time.

Grinchy's a great lad. If he battles like he does & shows a good attitude, he'll do well. Best of luck to him.

Spartans are going for it-striker George Hunter from L****ston signs- curtains for a certain ex-City man?

according to twitter some guy called Errol has just signed for them too..

post-12982-0-05462600-1400883448.jpg

Errol gets shown round the council facilties at Ainslie Park by a club official...

Spartans are going for it-striker George Hunter from L****ston signs- curtains for a certain ex-City man?

according to twitter some guy called Errol has just signed for them too..

attachicon.giferrol.jpg

Errol gets shown round the council facilties at Ainslie Park by a club official...

Geo "thumper" Hunter's signed for our U20's so that still leaves space for a certain ex-Citeh striker me thinks, he'll be fighting like the rest of the squad for a place (hopefully), top lad, just been unlucky with injuries last season, after a flying start!

The future is next season but it's already looking brighter at Ainslie Park.

BTW, there's a new law that I can use to get you to remove that picture of me & my car, I seen it on the news, so expect to hear from my lawyers Mr Bam!

Grimbo

poor Gretna!!

Wouldn't say that at all.

I thought we played more attractive football when he was last here.

Certainly a good passing game.

I just hope he gathers up a good squad, expect he will.

Wouldn't say that at all.I thought we played more attractive football when he was last here.Certainly a good passing game.I just hope he gathers up a good squad, expect he will.

Is that the same manager you had when your team hardly ever finished with 11 on the park ?

He won't just need a good squad he ll need a massive one if it is ?

Is that the same manager you had when your team hardly ever finished with 11 on the park ? He won't just need a good squad he ll need a massive one if it is ?

One and the same.

Hopefully he has calmed down a bit.

Archived