Transfers

bluebell

well he wasn't going to turn down what yous were offering him that's for sure!! Let me know what boots he went for! ;)

I saw him coming out of Super Drug at hermiston gate but that's just a poor mans version of Boots eh?

So are Grtena (08) enticing new players with a boots loyalty card, if only we'd thought of that, hmmn Waitrose loyalty cards, should up the ante fae Gretna's? 8)

Grimbo

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him coming out of Super Drug at hermiston gate but that's just a poor mans version of Boots eh?

So are Grtena (08) enticing new players with a boots loyalty card, if only we'd thought of that, hmmn Waitrose loyalty cards, should up the ante fae Gretna's? 8)

Grimbo

There's a Waitrose at Gretna services Grim, we've missed a trick there

Another ex ww player

You could well be on our January shopping list?

At least you'd fit in with our team as it'll be like an old reunion eh!

How come your not out in SP with The Golden One & Sammy & his el Spartico's?

Grimbo

I can't imagine gretna signing barker nowhere near ready for that level nowhere near the class of Anderson or soltys who I believe is going to Gretna. Scoring 30 plus goals against boys that are rough and not very good is okay bit he at least needs a season in the south to see if he can cut it. Some games last season he was dreadful 1st touch a tackle. Good luck to the boy he will need it

You could well be on our January shopping list?

At least you'd fit in with our team as it'll be like an old reunion eh!

How come your not out in SP with The Golden One & Sammy & his el Spartico's?

Grimbo

More to the point how are you no there ?

Everyone else associated wi you's seems t be there!

hols wi yer biggest rivals,whatever next :D

More to the point how are you no there ?

Everyone else associated wi you's seems t be there!

hols wi yer biggest rivals,whatever next :D

It's a U.N. peace mission but I wasn't deemed to be a worthy envoy, for this mission BUT you should see what my next el spartico mission is, it won't involve any sailing mind.

Grimbo

Wouldn't be surprised to see a few ex QP players in at EK given that Bilko has taken over. A few of the lads who played in the reserve league winning side are looking for a club.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure John Dunn and Ross Allum will improve Edinburgh City. Should be 2 good signings. On his day Dunn is a quality player, he's got pace and very direct. And Allum is a handful and will score goals. City could be the surprise package this season.

I'm sure John Dunn and Ross Allum will improve Edinburgh City. Should be 2 good signings. On his day Dunn is a quality player, he's got pace and very direct. And Allum is a handful and will score goals. City could be the surprise package this season.

Surprise package as in the time some wee scamps knocked on my door & ran away but when I opened the door there was some burning newspaper on my step, I had my Homer Simpson novelty slippers on at the time. I obviously stamped out the fire but soon realised that the wee scamps had placed a goodly collection of dog shit under burning newspaper, needless to aay I can no longer watch an episode of the Simpsons without it all flooding back to me.

Grimbo

Archived