Transfers

bluebell

Things no goin there way, buy another player hahaha, he'll prob b cup tied for big game though.... We tend to get 1 our under 20s if we are short, seems there youth system player not good enough, abit a slap in the face to 40 there other players playing either eos or 20s

Oh no he's not.

Panto season almost over.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see through I think you are spot on

they have beezer who I think is very similar to sludden, errol, henretty, cloudie, surely the lad George hunter who has score almost 40 goals and also training with hearts first /20s team should get a chance, just my thought.

hopefully the league goes down to the wire but I can not see it , watched Edinburgh city train over the Christmas and you can see how they get results, some TEMPO they train at.

the lad dougie gair has to be the most underrated player in the lowland league, great left foot, box to box, strong as an ox and has great footballing brains

all the best to all teams.

seethrough can you let mikey know the game is at MEADOWBANK and not pennypitt as mentioned in his blog.

save the old legs for the far away journey

Was hoping for more detail tbh

His favourite meal is spaghetti hoops on toast. He dresses to the left. He was school chess champion to add to his tiddly winks medal he got from primary school. His boyhood hero was Colin Bell.

How's that for detail?

Grimbo

His favourite meal is spaghetti hoops on toast. He dresses to the left. He was school chess champion to add to his tiddly winks medal he got from primary school. His boyhood hero was Colin Bell.

How's that for detail?

Grimbo

Perfect, apart from the Colin Bell bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Can sign messi and Ronaldo if they want.... League is finished

We are a bit more one dimensionable than just "give it to bloody Gordan".

You see Jimmy there is life beyond this season, I'm no just a fair weather fan.

You know what disappoints me more than us not winning promotion this season, is that whatever we do it's just not good enough for you. I'm so sorry. How about you tell us what will make you happy, remember we are human so we can't change the results this season. So no asking for magic beans.

Grimbo

Should be a good signing. Sure he scored when Clyde beat Celtic in the Scottish Cup a few years back. Can also play left back I'm sure. I see he's played centre half last couple games-i imagine he will be a starter so another one from sivvy or mckinnon.

Should be a good signing. Sure he scored when Clyde beat Celtic in the Scottish Cup a few years back. Can also play left back I'm sure. I see he's played centre half last couple games-i imagine he will be a starter so another one from sivvy or mckinnon.

yeah your right he did, hes on £100 a week so I imagine he will play when available

Archived