Transfers

bluebell

Any idea where Bruce is going? Junior? Spfl? Selkirk?

Surely, are you the only ONE on here that doesn't read Mickey's blog?

There's a few clues in his post...

But if it helps, I'd put my chrismas wages on him coming to Spartans!

Grimbo

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely, are you the only ONE on here that doesn't read Mickey's blog? There's a few clues in his post... But if it helps, I'd put my chrismas wages on him coming to Spartans! Grimbo
And here's me thinking wi carpet fitters knees he was one of the ones who hates yer surface ?
Rumour has it that there is another player from Whitehill heading to Ainslie park.
Howay then do spill the beans are the chequebook charlies at it again ?

Surely, are you the only ONE on here that doesn't read Mickey's blog?

There's a few clues in his post...

But if it helps, I'd put my chrismas wages on him coming to Spartans!

Grimbo

I'd heard that he may have been going junior with prob Bonnyrigg but there seems to be a lot of talk of spartans. Wonder if they were given permission to speak to him......

Brucey has signed for Spartans and his mate Kidd is ment to be going there aswell

How old is he? Are ww entitled to a fee? There seems to be a lot more crossing the great divide- I know Lawson et al made it popular a dozen or so years ago but it's a lot to take on at this level.

Entitled to NOWT if his contract is up and he can speak to who he wants. Left City a few years ago for Whitehill and now he's joining an even bigger club that wins trophies*

*just on the wind-up- c'mon the Welfare! ;)

Brucey has signed for Spartans and his mate Kidd is ment to be going there aswell

I take it WW have released him then if he's signed with Spartans as I would imagine WW would have signed players up until the end of the season possibly until the end of May like most SPL clubs, maybe I'm wrong.

I'd heard that he may have been going junior with prob Bonnyrigg but there seems to be a lot of talk of spartans. Wonder if they were given permission to speak to him......

. As above if he still a signed player then you have your answer but there seems to be more taps coming out of north edinburgh than b & q and homebase together

as much as I would like them to stay....

It may be worth pointing out ww beat the current lowland league cup winners,university Scottish cup,British league and cup champions stirling university who according to some have had their best ever season 3-2 last night WITHOUT either of them. ;)

Mon the welfarrrrrre !!!!

So is this happening then? Where' Seethrough when you need him..............

That's a lot of midfielders at Spartans next year if true - is someone leaving them?

There is a few lads leaving us during the close season for 1 reason or another & Sammy will/has replace(d) them. I* wouldn't believe everything reported on here has the god's honest but there's some hit/almost hit the nail on the head.

For all those what bought me the pint believe it, those what got me 1/2 only expect 1/2 truth, them's what bought us nowt, well whatever I said yous got nowt.

Grimbo

There is a few lads leaving us during the close season for 1 reason or another & Sammy will/has replace(d) them. I* wouldn't believe everything reported on here has the god's honest but there's some hit/almost hit the nail on the head.

For all those what bought me the pint believe it, those what got me 1/2 only expect 1/2 truth, them's what bought us nowt, well whatever I said yous got nowt.

Grimbo

Mr O'Grady are you sober yet after yesterdays goings on??? ;)

Mr O'Grady are you sober yet after yesterdays goings on??? ;)

Sober yes ecstatic yes grinning like a cheshire cat (well lancashire) yes

Still dancing on the Blue Moon.

I love each & everyone of yous, even if Lurky came & said to me the LL will never work the pyramid is a ruin, it wouldn' bother me in the slightest, this smile is not for going.

Grimbo

Still pissed. IMO

Just had a wee top up & strut round the pub in my City shirt (approved FACT).

So mebbees a little intoxication is meandering around certain parts of Edinburgh.

Oh btw Dill as part of our next step up the licence ladder we are getting some ales on tap installed at Ainslie "Camp Nousance" Park, so that pint is on me next season if you get a weekend pass.

Grimbo

Archived