Transfers

bluebell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowland League.... Anyone know of any one moving ?

Listening to davie watkin s radio borders interview on way back from Selkirk the Selkirk manager said there will be big changes doon there over the next few weeks that will "shock one or two" ?

Whether that is on or off the park who knows ?

Listening to davie watkin s radio borders interview on way back from Selkirk the Selkirk manager said there will be big changes doon there over the next few weeks that will "shock one or two" ?

Whether that is on or off the park who knows ?

Who scored the goals the day Nooky?

Have Kilmarnock not just got into bother for that? ;)

No foundation to the rumours at the moment. Just a disgruntled former employees word at the moment.

still why let the truth get in the way of a good headline from the Daily Retard.

What's with Mickey's blog today? Sounds like Anthea has given us all a twirl?

Well it must be true eh? Nice to see you, to see you nice.

I'm sure that Mickey will be able to dig deep & find an equally good replacement.

Good game, good game.

Sorry I've not been the sava last week I was over in Glasgow, will hopefully catch up on Wednesday.

Grimbo

Big transfer window this one for whitehill IMO. Losing Bruce will be a big loss but that's football.but I feel we need to add a couple off real quality.whilst the last few signings have been decent lowland league standard,its been a while since a head turner signing has arrived at Rosewell.

Big transfer window this one for whitehill IMO. Losing Bruce will be a big loss but that's football.but I feel we need to add a couple off real quality.whilst the last few signings have been decent lowland league standard,its been a while since a head turner signing has arrived at Rosewell.

hoskins ?

Any idea where Bruce is going? Junior? Spfl? Selkirk?

Archived