Who is the worst manager your club have ever had?

Worst without a shadow of a doubt was Neil Watt. 
Most disappointing was Mark Roberts given his status as a player with us, far too loyal, naive and still trying to be one of the lads.  

Can't remember Falkirk ever being in the third tier in my lifetime, so would have to assume the shouts of McKinnon are correct. 

Gary F locke was an incompetent who somehow managed to get  not 1 but 4 jobs in football management, an uninspiringly baffling and truly catastrophic appointment by the Raith BoD.

But taking Clod Anelka was a bigger error, he gets my vote.

Top 5 Worst managers (IMO that I've seen) in order.

Anelka, Locke, Hughes, Wilson, Munro.  All 5 were in charge in seasons where we were relegated.

But only 2 make it into my personal most disliked top 5

McKinnon (the snake), Hughes (the neep), McLean (the hamster), Munro (the Townie), McVeigh (the bully... allegedly).

Gary Mackay and Kenny Black were bad but it’s got to be Ian Murray for me - different starting 11 every week, players played out of position, far too defensive - more concerned with not losing instead of trying to win games, devoid of any tactics, doesn’t know how to change a game and generally, the team is absolutely brutal to watch!

Are Ian Murray and Ray McKinnon related? That summary describes McKinnon perfectly.

Have to add to the list George Miller.

Great player for us but an absolute disaster as a manager.

2 results stick out under his time there.... 8-0 and 6-1 defeats at home to Dundee.

Edited to add

Meant to say I put George Miller among the worst...worst one for me was Lambie

On 24/11/2019 at 16:35, Raith_Raver said:

I think Gordon Dalziel is near the top, almost in the Locke bracket. He knew next to nothing about the valuation of players and was tactically inept. One of our best ever strikers, but a managerial disaster.

Maybe a wee bit harsh - he certainly didn't cover himself in glory during his reign, but he inherited an absolute car crash, whereas Locke inherited a team which had finished fourth the previous season and had Lewis Vaughan back fit again. 

On 22/11/2019 at 16:42, bud1876 said:

Have to add to the list George Miller.

Great player for us but an absolute disaster as a manager.

2 results stick out under his time there.... 8-0 and 6-1 defeats at home to Dundee.

Edited to add

Meant to say I put George Miller among the worst...worst one for me was Lambie

I actually hated Gerry Collins more, he stayed around like a bad smell when he shouldve been out also, at least Lambie knew it was time to walk.

Id have to say McKinnon as he has took my club to depths of despair, thinking/hoping we get beat that he maybe gone isnt really ideal