Who is the worst manager your club have ever had?

Kenny Black.
IIRC he was doing alright till dundee came sniffing about and got an extended contract. He then led us to relegation from the second tier two years on the bounce (thanks for that Rangers*)with game after game of shit the bed tactics he stole from his pal Levein. I get where folk think Jimmy Boyle was worse are coming from but by that point I was numb to the pain Airdrie inflicted and couldnt feel the punches anymore.
Still rather have both of them than suffer another Gary Mackay stint.

Stastically it must be Stuart Millar. 1 league win. John Brown not far behind I suspect and he was an absolute areshole of a man to boot, so I'll vote him. 
Would have Stuart Millar out in front with one league win in league 2 from Aug to Feb including losing 8-1 at Montrose. The team he assembled was the worst Clyde side I've ever seen. The rest of the league just had to show up to beat us.

John Brown was an unlikeable p***k and his league one squad was honking but he did lose all our best players due to the financial situation at the club.

Montrose have had some pretty honking managers over the years. Indeed during our wilderness years from the late 90s to 2016 we seemed to change manager every year and tbh I can't remember who half of them were. However, I would nominate Tommy Campbell. Kevin Drinkell also springs to mind. There were some utterly terrible performances around that time.

George shaw and jim Moffat holy Jesus they were bloody awful

I done sports coaching at college and as part of it, we went to work with kids at bell baxter high school. Jim moffat was the PE teacher and we helped as he ran the sessions. It was basically pass, pass, punt. For the whole term we were there.

Raiths worst managers? Anelka. Possibly followed by jimmy thomson. Ian munro didn’t fair too well for us either.

Worst Manager without a doubt has to be John Brown. Took an extremely talented team to automatic relegation. You just need to look at some of the careers that many of that team went on to have. 

Plus he was a fuckin horrible p***k of a man. A horrible, horrible chapter of the club. 

28 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Decent team? You kidding me on? With the exception of flasher that team were honking. 

Reidford, Boyle, Kinniburgh, Lithgow, Gramovics, Doolan, Strachan, White. The likes of McLachlan and (admittedly ageing) McGowan and Wilson. 

Not world beaters but a much better side than we had in the first half of the season. Getting just two wins (one in McCormack's first game!) from nearly half a season was absolutely diabolical and worse than what Brown did.

11 minutes ago, David W said:

Reidford, Boyle, Kinniburgh, Lithgow, Gramovics, Doolan, Strachan, White. The likes of McLachlan and (admittedly ageing) McGowan and Wilson. 

Not world beaters but a much better side than we had in the first half of the season. Getting just two wins (one in McCormack's first game!) from nearly half a season was absolutely diabolical and worse than what Brown did.

I stand to be corrected then. Gramovics was some player! 

On 18/10/2019 at 16:34, Loondave1 said:

Paul Hegarty complete arsehole and cost us a fortune to get shot.

Took a team that had played some nice football under Henry Hall and turned them into a shower of cloggers. 

30 years later I took great delight in Edinburgh City beating a Hegarty led Mo team 1-0. He was still a clueless twat. 

Would have Stuart Millar out in front with one league win in league 2 from Aug to Feb including losing 8-1 at Montrose. The team he assembled was the worst Clyde side I've ever seen. The rest of the league just had to show up to beat us.

John Brown was an unlikeable p***k and his league one squad was honking but he did lose all our best players due to the financial situation at the club.
Before I started properly supporting Clyde, a friend and I went up to Dingwall (mind we would've been possibly 15/16 at the time) on the train for the first friendly of his reign.

Came away from that knowing it'd end badly. Between him and Ferguson for me, as I wasn't around for the Bombscare Brown saga.

14 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
On 18/10/2019 at 21:04, Daddy Cheeze said:
Kenny Black.
IIRC he was doing alright till dundee came sniffing about and got an extended contract. He then led us to relegation from the second tier two years on the bounce (thanks for that Rangers*)with game after game of shit the bed tactics he stole from his pal Levein. I get where folk think Jimmy Boyle was worse are coming from but by that point I was numb to the pain Airdrie inflicted and couldnt feel the punches anymore.

Still rather have both of them than suffer another Gary Mackay stint.

If i had a farm at the time i would have bet it all on Mackay being the gormless twat he turned out to be.

KB was a leg end of mine before he took the managers job,the dictionary definition of a midfield genital (hearts semi freekick/that european goal/singing 'hope you die' after he minced another opposition midfielder cos he could.

KB being the worst idea since Danny McGrain hurt like a fucker and not in a good way.

Not that it still hurts*

*it still hurts.