It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got into this recently and I'm deep into Season 5 now.  Absolutely class.  I think someone posted the video earlier in this thread of Mac's line "That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about stars to dispute it" but that was one of my favourites so far.  

Apparently the episode with Shadynastys is hated by the fanbase according to a article I saw , I quite like it.

The episode with Alexandra Daddario as Charlie's rich girlfriend is probably my favourite. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it is the best episode, as such, but The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis is probably my favourite. It just perfectly captures the essence of the show and the characters. If somebody was just getting into it, I would probably recommend that episode to watch. Mac losing it with the kid before the house viewing under the slightest provocation is still hysterical to me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/06/2023 at 21:27, DrewDon said:

I don't know if it is the best episode, as such, but The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis is probably my favourite. It just perfectly captures the essence of the show and the characters. If somebody was just getting into it, I would probably recommend that episode to watch. Mac losing it with the kid before the house viewing under the slightest provocation is still hysterical to me. 

Probably my favourite scene of the episode. So much going on in a 2 minute spell. Frank's so fed up of the whole situation but still finds the energy to have a pop at 'the Jew lawyer' is class. Charlie then takes the stage and his "bird law" craic kills me every time. But Dennis's performance in the background is outstanding throughout the entire exchange. Love how they come together when they clearly can't stand each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...